Chapter 22: Tower battle part 2 (Charming Gold vs Lonky)

Lonky's POV

"IT'S TIME FOR PRINCE LONKY TO ENTER THE STAGE!" I yelled "Good luck brother!" Popo said "I WILL BRING VICTORY TO US ALL!" I said. I then walked into the room "CHARMING GOLD! Prince Lonky is here!" I said "Why do I need to fight you?" Charming Gold said "YOU DARE TALK LIKE THAT TO YOUR PRINCE?!" I asked "You're not even a prince" Charming Gold said "Say what you want to say. But I will win this match and defeat you!" I said "I highly doubt that" Charming Gold said. 

"I WILL BEAT YOU RIGHT NOW WITH ONE MOVE!" I said. I then flipped a force ring and an echo said "SPIRIT OF THE STINK!"

"MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! YES! FEAR ME!" I said "This is your move? Using stink? Well it's not going to work on me because

"MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! YES! FEAR ME!" I said "This is your move? Using stink? Well it's not going to work on me because... I'M WEARING NOSE PLUGS! HAH!" Charming Gold said "What the-" I said. Charming Gold then fire spiky feathers at me like he did back at the Peacock tribe Uhh... What force ring should I use? Spirit of Trickery? No it won't work. Uh... I thought confused and Charming Gold fire some more spiky feathers but this time at my force ring and attach it to a wall.

Looks like it's time to do what I do best... I thought "Ok listen Charming Gold, you want to win, I want to win, what if we discuss about it peacefully so we can both win? But first, maybe you can put me down from here?" I said and Charming Gold puts a very spiky feather right next to me and I mean so close. "Listen, I've been watching your attitude back at the 100th running man championship and if I know you better, your going to betray me..." Charming Gold said "Whaaaaattt? Noooo... Ok that is part of my plan..." I said. "Well I'm not falling for that" Charming Gold said "Well too bad because you just gave me a way out" I said "Wait what?!" Charming Gold said looking back at me. I then used the sharp feather next to me to cut the feathers that attach me to the wall and dropped down.

"The real fight begins now!" I said "Interesting" Charming Gold said. I need to get my force rings! I thought. I then ran to where my force rings are "So that's your game... I won't let you get the force rings!" Charming Gold said and fire some explosive feathers at me. And I caught them using my long arms and throw it back to Charming Gold and he put his cloak to protect him self. He then fire some more explosive feathers but this time, he aims it at the force rings and dropped them. I tried to catch it but Charming Gold's feather caught it and gave it to him. "Hmm... Spirit of Stink, Spirit of trickery... Ooh but this! Master of Charming!" Charming Gold said "Don't you dare touch that force ring" I said "I already did" Charming Gold said "Oh you just messed with the wrong Giraf buddy" I said and stretched my arms to grab the force rings.

I then used the Master of charming force ring "LEND ME YOUR POWER! THE ORIGINAL GIRAF CHAMPION!!!" I yelled and an echo said "MASTER OF CHARMING!". I then shine brightly and Charming Gold is looking at me "So amazing... so charming... I want to look around but I can't" Charming Gold said "Yes... All eyes on me..." I said and stretched my arms to get Charming Gold's emblem. "The winner is... LONKY!" Alt said "Wait since when is Alt here?" I asked "Since I was abducted by Team Chaos!" Alt said "You may now move to the third floor" Alt said. "LET'S GO GUYS! ONE MORE VICTORY TO OUR TEAM!" I said

To be continued...