Chapter 25: Tower battle part 5 (Spikes vs Kuga)

Kuga's POV

"Make way. It's my turn" I said. I went inside the arena and saw Spikes standing. "Alright you ready to fight?" Spikes asked. "Let's do this" I said "BOTH SIDES PREPARE TO BATTLE!" Alt said "READY? IT'S.... RUNNING I MEAN FIGHTING TIME!" Alt added.

Spikes then started to charge at me but I hold him off. I then started punching Spikes but he caught my arm and started to throw me to the ground but I managed to break from his grip. "I have to admit you're pretty good" Spikes said "Thanks. I've been training" I said. I then started to punch Spikes again and Spikes caught my arm... again. Before he started throwing me into the ground, I throw him first

 Before he started throwing me into the ground, I throw him first

(A/N This is pretty much what it looks like)

Spikes then dropped to the ground and stand again. "Not bad..." Spikes said. "SUPERCHARGE!!!" Spikes yelled and charged at me but stopped him. He then started to charge even hard at me and I got pushed off. I then punch Spikes and he got pushed back. I then jumped to the top of the tower and prepared my super paw and Spikes jumped to the top as well and grabbed my arm. Then he spin my arm and dropped me to the ground but I managed to stand.

"What do I need to do" I thought and found my force ring. I then used the force ring and an echo said "SPIRIT OF POWER!"

I then ran forward to Spikes and started punching him but he dodged most of it

I then ran forward to Spikes and started punching him but he dodged most of it. Then Spikes let out a roar and started charging at me again. I dodged it by jumping and push Spikes forward and Spikes' horns got stuck in wall "WHAT THE?" Spikes said and is struggling to get out. "Ok. It is time to use the force ring Master gave me" I said grabbing the master of warrior force ring. Before I can use it, Spikes freed his horns and charged at me making the force ring dropped "WHAT THE HECK MAN?!" I said.

I then started running to the force ring but Spikes charged at me again at pushed me back. "I need some kind of protection" I thought and remembered the spirit of shield (A/N Is it protection or shield?) I grabbed it (A/N For your info, the force ring that dropped is the Master of warrior force ring and not the spirit of shield). I used it and an echo said "SPIRIT OF THE SHIELD!"

I then started running to the force ring again and Spikes started charging at me but I blocked it

I then started running to the force ring again and Spikes started charging at me but I blocked it. "HAH! TRY AND BEAT THAT!" I said. I grabbed the master force ring and used it. "MASTER OF WARRIOR!" An echo said. I jumped up and prepared my arms to use an ultrapaw. "This is the upgraded super paw... ULTRAPAW!!!" I yelled and used the ultrapaw. Normally you can use an ultra paw once but with the master force ring, you can use as many times as you want. "TAKE THAT!" I said and Spikes is defeated. I grabbed his emblem and Alt popped out of nowhere "AND THE WINNER IS... KUGA!" Alt said.

"Alright!" I said "Are you ready to head to the last floor?" Alt asked "Liu. You're the only one left." I said "Alright finally! It's my turn!" Liu said

To be continued...

Meme I made lol

This chapter in a nutshell:

3 CHAPTERS TILL THE FINALE!