john

[ it's not really a john fic but i was trying something new so let me know if you like it! It's basically a platonic!john imagine ]

  Meya
'58
҂

Usually the McCartney siblings got on well, all though the did have their usual fall out so did all siblings.

But recently they hadn't gotten on at all, Paul had joined a band with some of his mates and had recently turned sixteen while his little sister, who was only twelve, had began to get on his nerves.

Her constant trailing after him and loving eyes she made at his own friends, really didn't sit right with him.

And despite Meya being way to young for any of his band mates, he still worried that John would make fun of her. Eventhough they were friends, he was still slightly scared of the seventeen year old, he wasn't fussed about George.

"Oh please Paulie!" she begged and he shook his head, "you are not coming to John's" he said clearly and she frowned "aww come on im locked up all day with dad and it's boring watching the news" she whined he shook his head as he finished gelling his hair securely ontop of his head.

"What is this commotion?!" the pair's father had asked as Paul shoved his little sister down the bottom step, "she's in my way-"

"I want to go round Georgie's with Paul but he won't  let me dad" she pouted using he rbest puppy eyes, the man caved, "why can't you be nice to your sister Paul, you won't be going to Hamburg next month unless you start showing respect!" he pointed and the teenage boy nodded "right let's go then, Meya" he huffed shoving his hands in his black leather jacket and walking out.

The girl squealed buckling her pink shoes and sliding on her yellow rain coat she kissed her father's cheek, "stay away from that John boy" he had reminded and the girl nodded.

Paul was already half way down the road when Meya left the house, running after him.

"Wait- Paul! I can't walk as fast as you-" she jogged and Paul blanked her, walking the short distance in silence.

He turned to the girl as the waited for George at the grave sight, "Listen to me!" he muttered putting out a cigarette - which the girl had glared at, knowing their father would kill them both if they went anywhere near one - "Don't get in the way alright, if you annoy John I am not sticking up for you." he reminded and the girl nodded and pointed at George who frowned slightly at the angry looking Paul.

"Alright?" the younger boy asked, Paul nodded grabbing his friends arm and leading him away, sneakily attempting to loose his little sister in the maze-like graveyard .

"Just ignore 'er she'll get bored along the way" Paul had said to George under his breath when the girl caught up, completely oblivious to the boy's anger.

On arrival at John's house Paul knocked three times before it opened, Mimi was out so John grinned at his friends.

"Come in then" he stated and Paul smacked the back of Meya's head when she stood still on the doorstep, staring at the older boy.

George snickered as he took of his shoes, "I think ye'r in love" he teased and the girl glared following her brother down the hall and into the kitchen.