john

maggie
'72

Blonde hair cascaded over the side of the extravagant bathtub as the women relaxed and hoped the warm bubbles would heal the pain in her lower back, a soft love song serenaded the apartment.

The women jamp as a large amount of cheers errupted from down the hall and the bathroom door shot open.

"He's the smartest baby ever Maggie!" John yelled excitedly the blonde nodded, though clearly confused, "Get out!" he demanded, and lifted the women from the tub. Maggie squealed as he shoved a shirt over her damp body and began dragging her down the hall towards the sitting room.

"Show her then!" John sung as he lifted their, thirteen month old, son from the ground and standing him up on the carpet. He wobbled silightly before clapping and looking up at his mum proudly, Maggie grinned back.

John walked a metre away from the baby, and holding out his arms, "cmon then, Tommy" John waved the baby over, but the baby grinned mischievously before walking towards his mum.

"Ohhhh darling, you're getting so big!" she sung as she sweep him off of his tiny feet, and Tom blushed burrying his head in his mother's shoulder, "That cheeky buggar!" John exclaimed. Maggie laughed "Ugh John he's only little, don't be so jealous" she teased pinching her husband's cheek, he smacked her hand away.

"He's only going to you 'cos you're a women, and we both know he likes the girls" he smiled smugly, as if it was the only option, he fellback onto the couch "Just like his dad" John added cheekily as his wife sat down next to him, and Tommy fell back across his lap.

John bent down bringing his face towards his son's "I'm onto you little man" he teased, and pretended to be mad when the baby pulled the glasses from the end of his nose.

Maggie grinned when she noticed the baby wearing her husbands glasses and smiling one of his gummy grins.

"Thomas John Lennon, what are you doing you crazy boy" John laughed, and Maggie smiled when she looked down at the boy pulling on his shoes and trying to shove his foot in his mouth.

"You can't eat those, crazy kid!" The man laughed in delite and Maggie laughed.

She loved her little family.