paul

Charlotte
'63
҂

There was always something about paul performing on stage, that would get charlotte excited.

The wasn't sure if it was the way his hair flew around sticking to his forehead in sweat, or if it was just the way he grinned whenever the fans screamed his name, but she loved seeing him up there doing what he loved.

The boys always had a sound test before most of their concerts, the only time Charlotte could ever see the boys' concert from the front row.

And today was no different, she plopped down on a chair behind a large camera, probably taking images for the biggest magazines.

She sat down playing with the end of her hair as she finished a chapter of her book.

"Char" george greeted kissing the top of her head before sitting down next to her. She continued looking at her book, until the boy began tuning his bass.

"Are you doing a sound check?" charlotte asked with an innocent smile, george smirked "are you going to stare at paul?" he asked making her blush and look away. "She can if she wants" a voice spoke from behind, the two turned to see paul walking in "alright?" he asked kissing the girls cheek before messing up the youngest beatles hair.

"Oi? where's ringy?" he asked as john walked through the doors, "him and maureen where busy yknow" john answered winking at the other three.

Just then ringo came walking in looking rather messy to say the least, his top buttons undone and hair frizzed everywhere. He sat down normally at the drums, "ahh busy" george pointed at the older men, "busy" paul winked at Charlotte making her hide behind her book.

"Let's get on with it" ringo demanded hitting his drums, "bet that's what maureen sai-" george was cut off by paul shoving him on stage.

Charlotte stared in aw as Paul's head bounced to the tune of 'i wanna hold your hand' it was like the whole room faded, it was only paul in this moment, for Charlotte atleast, and she never wanted it to end.

As the last few notes played out on their final song, Charlotte held back a groan, but her eyes never left the brown eyed boy, who was now chatting normally with george.

It was only when the two looked over smirking, did she look back at her book trying to act perfectly uninterested in the boys music.

The girl stood up ready to head to the dressing room with the boys, she sat down on the sofa, followed by ringo.

"Where's your bird?" she teased making him glare "she had to go home" he stated, making the girl nod "well it seems like you enjoyed your last moments together eh?" paul teased sitting in the middle of the two and wrapping a defensive arm around Charlotte, who leaned up kissing his cheek lightly.

The boy looked down at the shorter girl and smiled at her blushed face, "you're pretty" he stated kissing her nose "paulie" she stated while hiding her face in his arm. "What? you are so pretty" he continued making her giggle, "stop" she blushed, looking up at the man "no but seriously, you are the prettiest thing i've ever seen" he said kissing the corner of her lips.

"I'm gonna go see lenny" ringo said, not wanting to interrupt the two, paul waved him off not looking away from the girl.