john

monica
'70
  ҂

{ I wasn't sure if it made sense so basically, John is still with Yoko but he is having an affair with a girl - monica - who lives in Liverpool. These are the letters they send to one another :)) }

May 22nd 1969:

     My darling,
I miss you. I miss your voice. I miss your smile. I miss your hugs. I miss your smell. Imiss your jokes. I miss how you made me feel. I miss everything about you.

  Yours forever,
                               John.

May 25th 1969:

My love,
You should know this:
That I love you, that I have always loved you, and nothing, no force in this  universe could stop me from loving you  still.

secretly yours,              
Monica.

July 3rd 1969:

        My love,
Missing you comes in waves. I'm drowning.

Yours forever,
                                John.

July 13th 1969:

Darling,
I think honestly, love is less about how  much you would do for someone but more about how long you would wait , unable to do anything at all, to love  them.

secretly yours,              
Monica.

August 4th 1969:

Beautiful,
                     I adore you - from head to toe  you darling dear. And tommorrow I will adore you even more. This life with you as beautiful.

Yours forever,
                             John.

August 15th 1969:

my boy,
I just hope it is freedom you feel when loving me. I just hope it is home, you
find.

secretly yours,              
Monica.

October 21st 1969:

   lovely,
                  Once of these days I'm going to quit and we'll live back home in Liverpool. Just you and me. For eternity.

Yours forever,
                              John.

October 27th 1969:

   beautiful boy,
You are made of a furious fire and while  others fear the burn, or try and put it out, I, cherish the warmth.

secretly yours,              
Monica

December 3rd 1969:

      angel,
                     You might not have been my first love but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.

Yours forever,
                             John.

December 16th 1969:

     Johnny,       
                          I am always here to hold your hand, ok?  I will hold you through the storm, and I won't even stop when the power turns back on, ok?

secretly yours,               
Monica.

March 26th 1970:

darling,
                 I cannot put a price, value or worth on the quiet and calm that you bring to the constant and deafening noise that always seems to surround me.

forever yours,
                             John.

April 1st 1970:

Gorgeous,

I wish I had the gift of  your hours. The  unwrapped present of your last breath before falling asleep.

secretly yours,            
Monica.

July 5th 1970:

My love,
                 How can I possibly have memories of  something I know hasn't happened? How can I miss something I have never held? I have been cherishing the thought of you, I have been waltzing with the shadow you never got to leave - and I will continue to do so until I can have you with me for evermore.

Yours Forever,
                              John.