george

bella
'69
҂

"No daddy!" the girl cried pushing herself away from her father, who was trying to place shoes on her feet, "Victoria, we need to put on ye'r shoes" he groaned trying to slide the navy plimsoles on, again she kicked her feet and kept her eyes locked on Snow White who was currently singing on the tv screen.

"Vicky?" Her mother asked as she entered the room pushing on a pair of earrings, the four year old looked up at her mother and pouted. "Want to wear the princess ones" she said quietly and Bella nodded, "ask your dad nicely then, you can't kick people" she sighed grabbing the pink shoes from the hallway and sliding them on her feet.

"Righ' can we go now?" George asked, already shattered by the amount of time the two female's were taking, aswell as annoyed at the five phone calls John had made, he was late one time and all of sudden he was being shouted at.

Victoria nodded, "let's go see Richieeee!" she sung twirling her yellow dress as she ran and jamp at her father's leg, George chuckled lifting her onto his hip before grabbing his wife's hand and leading them out to the car.

-

At the studio it was loud, like usual, there were men with camera's recording for some documentary or something, and Paul was playing the piano loudly to cover John and Yoko's yelling.

"Thank god ye'r here, Georgie!" Paul exclaimed hugging the man, George frowned before shrugging him off "what are ye' doing?" he asked, and the bearded man glared at Yoko making George nod knowingly.

"Bella and Vicky are just coming up" He sighed taking his guitar out and waving at a camera that had panned onto his face, "Tha's alright it's not like she comes in screaming!" Paul said loudly as John began walking over, "Shut up the two of ye!" John groaned rubbing his face tiredly.

It seemed his girlfriend was annoying him aswell as she screamed his name repetitively.

"Hello!" Bella called as she entered, Paul grinned running over to hug the women - those two had been family friends since they were in diapers.

"How are you m'lady?" he asked Victoria poshly and she smiled curtsy-ing and Paul laughed as she held ontto her dress like she'd seen the princesses do on tv.

"I'm not a lady! I'm a princess" she said tiredly, rolling her eyes before walking over to her dad "Vicky don't be rude!" her mother called but Paul laughed at the girls antics following the child over.

"Is Julian here! Is he, is he, is he?!" she asked excitedly, pulling at John's arm he smiled "no, he's at home with his mum" and she frowned.

"Is Mary her-"

"Vicky you have to let them record, cmon we'll go sit in the box" Bella smiled lifting the girl who waved at the three men, "Where's richie?" she whispered patting her mother's back, the women laughed.

Over the times that Victoria did see the boy's she had developed quite the crush on the drummer, much to George's dismay. Every time they released a song or album or did an interview all she cared about was Ringo, even claiming he was her favourite Beatle. Despite Paul being her godfather and her father also being in the band she still always went back to Richie.

"I don't know love" Bella hummed as they entered the box, "I'm going to make a cuppa, wait right here darling" Victoria nodded sitting on the couch behind George Martin.

When Bella entered again she held in a laugh when she spotted her daughter blushing profusely while Ringo spoke to, fifth beatle, George Martin.

Her face buried in the pillows and a smile on her face as she peeked up at the man, she glared when she noticed her mother's giggle.

"How are you Ringo?" the women asked and the man jamp, spinning to see her, before tackling the women in a hug.
Victoria's glare grew harsher on the spot.

"What're ye' doing here?" he asked and George's wife smiled "Vicky wanted to see you all" she sighed and Ringo grinned when he noticed the girl.

"Hullo, love" he waved but Victoria ran out to her dad, "Vicky!" the women called chasing after her daughter, but the drummer only laughed sittting down at his kit.

"I need to put ye' down darling, need ta play" George sighed as the girl held onto his neck, "Richie's here, richies here" she whispered and he nodded "yup, e's in the band love" he teased and Paul began to glare at the man "we have to get this done George-"

"Go see mummy?" George asked and she nodded walking past Ringo shyly on the way, but the drummer grabbed the girl throwing her over his shoulder.

"No!" she squealed as the man tickled her sides ruthlessly, "Richieeeeee!" she screamed as the man carried her around the room.

Bella smiled at the sight, because everything seemed normal again, the band weren't fighting, Yoko wasn't screaming and the boys were actually enjoying themselves.