john ( ii )

sylvia
'67
(Part two)
҂

John screamed into his knees as his cheeks shone with tears.

"You idiot!" he screamed pulling at his hair, he crawled along the tiled floor until he reached the phone, he yanked off of the wall, before reluctantly typing in the numbers.

"hullo?"

"i-i-i- she's gone and-" john whispered.

"Lenny?"

"she's not coming- she wont come- it's your fault johnny- she- ye' did this- it's on you- it's all on me- i know it's on me- she doesn't need to- i need to- i love her- she doesn't lo-" he rambled.

"how...how much have ye' done lenny?" Paul's worried voice came through.

"I hit her" he sobbed "I hit her!" he screamed

"paulie!" he cried at the top of his lungs.

He lay down on the floor again, the empty packaging lay just at his feet, the phone lay by his hands.

"she's gone" he whispered.

҂

Sylvia brought her, now ring-less, hand up to the door knocking on it generously.

It open shortly after.

A shirtless, and trouser less ringo stood.

"Uh- Sylvia...is it important?" he asked, the girl looked down fidgeting with her fingers.

"What happened to ye'r nose...?" he asked, the girl looked up, just as maureen appeared beside her husband, "jesus christ, come in sylvia!" she wrapped her bestfriend in a hug.

Never had the couple ever seen the women in such a state.

"it's john- he just...the bag it was full and i didn't- he just" she stuttered, as maureen ran off to grap a first aid box, richard had a hand rubbing soothingly on your back.

"He hit me" she choked out, making maureen attack her in a hug, while ringo shot up grabbing a jacket.

"Rich-" maureen was cut off by her own husband.

"Im getting Georgie! alright, the man could be dead- did you say a whole bag?" he asked, the girl nodded slowly while she dabbed the dried blood from under her nose.

Ringo had left.

҂

John lay shaking on the floor, muttering incoherently about how bad he was, when the door shot open.

"John?" a voice asked.

John stumbled out of the kitchen, wrapping the person in a hug, "Sylvia- m'sweet lady" he whispered.

George stood uncomfortably before pushing john of lightly.

"George- when did you get here?" he asked, Paul sat the man on the couch.