george

penelope
'80
҂

It had been three months since they had moved into their new home in Friar Park, and she still couldn't get over the tall ceilings, the number of rooms or the fact that she, of all people, lived in this huge manor.

There was a ridiculous amount of space for the three of them, but why shouldn't George treat himself?

That was the one thing the girl admired most about her husband, he worked for everything he got, and always put others before himself.

He grew up in small working class home in liverpool, before joining the beatles...

Even once he made money, millions of it, he only spent it on others.

First he bought his parents a home, then a car for his sister, and then anything Penelope wanted in between.

It began to annoy his wife, she didn't want to seem like she was using him, because quite frankly she didn't care if they only had pennies to their names.

Finally when the girl brought up moving house, after the birth of their, now two year old, son Dhani, he jamp on it.

He was in charge of picking the house, and ended up picking a huge victorian manor, with hundreds of acres of greenery, for him to fill with plants and rope swings galore.

Penelope woke up to the sound of a large door being closed, and footsteps on the marble flooring.

She slid up out of bed, pulling her white night gown down below her knees, before fetching her son.

She cracked open the boy's bedroom door, finding him stood in the crib.

"Morning baby" she spoke picking up the whining baby, who pointed over to the window, she walked over carrying the young boy.

She looked out upon the green fields, the large gates that stood in the distance, she could barely make out the fans that stood outside the grand gates, hoping to snap an intimate picture of the famous Beatle, in a place which was ment to be private.

George was doing the gardening, like always. The man insited on doing it himself, they didn't want anybody working on their property, George and Penelope both felt bad enough bringing their son up in the limelight, they wanted to make private life as normal as possible.

Dhani pointed down giggling at his dad, currently bent over some kind of plants. Penelope laughed kissing her son's head, before setting him down on the floor, surrounded by the many toys george had on display.

The women walked into her son's tall closet, possibly bigger than her own, grabbing him some dungarees with some shoes that he had matching with his dad.

She walked back to her boy, who was stood holding onto the window sill, knocking on it with his tiny hands, obviously george didn't hear.

She knocked louder, making george turn, he grinned waving at the young boy, who now laughed as his dad pulled a face.

Penelope was bent down next to her son, pointing out at the man. "Say hi to daddy" she said waving the little boys hand.

George watched in amazement at his little family, that he wouldn't change for the world.

The new house had finally become a home.

There was nothing he loved more, than running in the grass with his little boy, before walking up the crooked path to his large home where he knew his wife would be waiting.

Penelope was made to be a mother, and she was a perfect one at that. She never panicked even in the early days, whereas he was a mess, always panicking whenever he cried or crying himself whenever he thought he had hurt him.

They had a little bit of practice helping cynthia, John's ex, with their son Julian. He loved Dhani, treating him like his baby brother, the same with the other beatles' kids.

George was complete.

He noticed the pair had moved from the window seat, so he walked inside, abandoning his garden.

He walked through the posh halls, stopping outside of the kitchen as he heard the giggles of his little boy.

Oh, how he gushed over the sound.

Penelope had the boy sat on the counter, blowing raspberries on his chest, as the boy laughed hysterically over the sounds it made.

George walked in quietly, past the large granite counter tops, kissing the side of Penelope's head, whispering a "good morning gorgeous" in her ear, before swooping the laughing boy up on his shoulders.

"Who's up for a morning walk?" he asked, intertwining his hands with his wife, and walking out and back into the gardens.

The family walked all around the grounds, waving at some of the fans at the gate.

Once reaching the large gap in the trees George placed Dhani on his feet, letting him waddle over to the rope swing that sat by a newly polished bench.

George ran over pushing the boy as he squealed in delight.

The women admired the view of her little family, she couldn't wait to grow old with George and spend the rest of her life with him.

In Friar Park

҂
Can we discuss how huuuge George's home was on Friar Park?

That's a castle.
But like okay George,
we see you.

Anways, i've been missing him lots recently :(