33.

Hey babies I'm back.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

][][][][][

Jungkook and Tata spent the night at the treehouse. Where Jungkook got to know many things, such as the treehouse was made by Chanyeol and Baeku, to spend some time alone. Jungkook found out many hidden things, mostly Chanyeol and Baeku's pictures.

Tata didn't acknowledge those things much, because they included Chanyeol, the man who took his family away from him.

Now it was morning, which meant Tata and Jungkook needed to go back to their village, of course carefully. So, they started walking, Jungkook was on Tata's back, he couldn't walk because... you know, ahem.

"Which is your favourite animal?" Jungkook asked a random question because he liked hearing Tata's deep as ocean voice. Basically Jungkook was acting like any teen girl in love, all lovey-dovey. Doing all kind of embarrassing shit for her crush/lover to notice her. Same.

"Tiger. Yours?" He questioned back. Well, let's say that Tata too, was going all softie for Koo. Let's be honest, Jungkook's beauty was ethereal.

Tata was meant to fall in love with him. He liked when Jungkook would giggle on his silly jokes or get all red when he'd snort in between laughing.

"I love soft little bunnies, I even made a few bunny friends. Y'know the time I ran away from you, for the first time. That day I found my cabinet and I called Jin, but he wasn't there so I had to see that Sehun's ugly face." Jungkook started bashing about Sehun and how much of a dick he was.

"Is he really that ugly though?" Tata enquired, he really wanted to know about Jungkook's taste in men so he could fit in. (Isn't that hella cute?)

"Umm, No, he's actually pretty hot. Well, I'll be honest, he's a smoking piece of trash. But no matter how good looking the trash might be, its still trash. He sucks." Jungkook stated and laughed, Tata too laughed a little, but it wasn't a heartily one. Jealousy.

Well well well... Jealousy is a disease my dear Tata.

Tata was just pretending not to look hurt, because he had no right to feel like that. Who was he to Jungkook anyway? They just had sex. Just two mere bodies trying to feel the warmth with each other's help.

Jungkook was just a deal, simply a way to find Baeku.

Tata meant nothing to Jungkook, he was just a man-eater, who could eat him anytime. That's what Tata thought. Well, they didn't confess anything or said anything regarding their feelings. It was fair to think that way.

Tata knew he wouldn't do anything hurtful to Jungkook, ever. But that's the point, only he knew it.

Soon they reached the tribe where they found Jimin, Hoseok, Joon and Suga waiting for them.

They were all looking worried, and tension was written all over their faces. As in, Joon and Jimin weren't making out at all, THAT was how much they were worried.

As soon as Jungkook saw his favourite person (Since Jimin disowned him for talking to Sehun lmao, and Jin wasn't there. Hoseok was his favourite person.)

Jungkook ran past everyone like the bride would run away from her wedding because she couldn't marry her bias.

"Hobi!" Jungkook exclaimed and ran in Hoseok arms, Hoseok held him tight, then looked at Jimin who ran towards them joining them in, but after a while he walked back to Joon.

"I missed you so much, Hope. So so much. Did this blonde Sasuke hurt you anywhere?" Jungkook asked, glaring at Suga.

"I'll punch you in the fucking face, Jackie Chan." Suga growled and Hoseok gave him cute pleading eyes to which Suga mumbled a few things such as 'It's not fair' 'Jungkook's a stupid bitch' and 'Why is Jimin making out with Joon behind the tree when everyone can clearly see them?' Wait, when did they started making out agai- Nevermind.

Tata looked at Jungkook and then walked in the shed, leaving all them out. When he came inside he witnessed Boots, playing with a little seashell necklace.

"Where did you get this from?" Tata asked him, Boots looked up and threw it at him, which Tata caught smoothly.

Boots walked up to Tata's bamboo shelf. "I was getting bored without you and Jungkook, so I dig up his stuff and found this." Boots said with a sad smile.

Tata noticed that Boots wasn't his usual self today. He wasn't feisty with Jungkook, and didn't even touch his butt once. He just stood there like any side character.

"What's up with you? Why are you so low today?" Tata asked with a concerned look to which Boots replied with a shrug. "Eh, don't think a cannibal can be my therapist." OKAY...? That was low-key offensive for cannibals. Everybody needs a stable mental health, right? Doesn't matter if the person eats other human beings.

Tata kept his anger issues aside and continued to ask Boots, "C'mon, you can tell me." He tried to push him a little.

"When you and Kook- Eh... I think I'm being dramatic, it's nothing."

"I'll legit roast you and eat you right here, bruh. I'm a cannibal for real."

"So, as I was saying... When you and Jungkook weren't here, I felt- I felt very lonely. I'm not saying that I missed you guys or something, but that's exactly what I'm saying. I know I'm just a monkey and I shouldn't say such stuff because Monkeys can't speak, author is on crack- anyway fuck her. But since I can- I still can't say anything to you because Jungkook will be leaving soon, and you're going with him to find your brother- but... I will miss you guys."

Tata was SHOOK, he just raised his hand as in to ask Boots to come sit on his shoulder. Boots jumped on him and hugged him from his neck, "Will you guys miss me too when y'all be leaving?" Boots asked in a childlike tone, which melted Tata's heart.

"Didn't know you were this sensitive." Tata said in a teasing manner.

"Didn't know you were this acknowledging." Boots said in a mocking manner.

"Didn't know you both were think I'll leave Boots behind" Jungkook said in absolute offended manner.

Jungkook was standing at the door, thinking what K-Drama shit is this.

][][][][