6.

Jimin's fingers alike chapter ahead.

][][][][][

"Why the fuck is Jimin making out with the naked man on the stage IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!?" Jungkook yelled, frustrated. Hoseok was just witnessing silently, not letting Jungkook's hoarsely voice interrupt him from examine the situation.

"The woman picked up Jimin and then carried him to the stage," Hoseok let out, confused but still examine and trying to figure it all out.

"Correction, an uglyass fat woman!" Jungkook grumbled, earning a death glare from Hoseok. "Jungkook, shut up or else I'll ask those monkeys to shove their bananas up your ass." Hoseok warned and Jungkook instantly zipped his mouth.

"The fruit. Kissing Jimin after he ate the fruit. It means Jimin accepted the fruit but he accepted something else. The fruit meant something- kissing after saying 'I do'- HOLY SHIT!" Hoseok yelled and Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"Does this mean that Jimin accepted his marriage proposal and now he'd marry him?" Jungkook asked, he was trying not to sound too negative in this situation but, "HOLY FUCK! JIMIN IS GETTING MARRIED!"

"Jungkook, this is the last time I'm warning you to keep your mouth shut. Do you want those monkeys eat your ass? Because I will let them do that!"

Jungkook started crying. Not because Hoseok threated him that he'll let monkeys eat Jungkook's ass. Also not because Jimin was getting married to a man eater- a cannibal. Jungkook cried because he wanted to pee but he was tied upside down so the pee will get into his mouth directly. And he didn't want to drink his own piss.

"Shit! How do we know if Jimin is either married or he just accepted that giant dick's proposal?" Hoseok mumbled, worried.

"Ask someone here," Jungkook advised and Hoseok glared at him. Jungkook got inside his rope cocoon and never came back.

"He's married. Massive dick carried Jimin to his shed. He's going to rape Jimin! Oh my god, we have to stop it and save Jimin!" Hoseok yelled and Jungkook just remained calm. Jungkook looked at Hoseok and grimaced.

"Jimin is literally drooling over his huge cock and you think Jimin will get raped? I am worried for that poor cannibal man. Jimin is a whore when it comes to big dicks." Jungkook let out airily, Hoseok looked taken aback and a little relaxed.

"His cock is huge." Jungkook stated.

"Agreed." Hoseok said.

Suddenly Hoseok got carried away with the whole pole. The tribal people were yelled and screaming in a specific tone.

It was now time for the Flesh Burn.

][][][][][

"Are you ready?" a voice asked, it was raspy and deep.

"Ready!" Another voice said, the man was ready to kill Tata with his bow and arrow.

"When I say, shoot. You shoot, okay?" The first one rasped, followed by a nod by the other.

"Sho- Wait wait! There are many people. We have only one frog poisoned arrow. Can't lose our only chance." The raspy voice ordered and the other man put a rest to his Armor.

"Damn it, we have to drop the plan. We have to think of something else now, boss."

"Okay, go back to your place. I'll meet you tomorrow. Tata, I will get back at you later."

][][][][][

Tata was naked dancing on the stage and Hoseok rolled his eyes, he was dancing like little children who mess up the choreography and then dance to their own rhythm, not giving a single fuck about the teacher. Same.

Hoseok was on the stage with Tata, and suddenly his face was covered by red soil. Two ladies- Two uglyass fat women (according to Jungkook) rubbed red soil all over Hoseok's body.

Jungkook just watch and enjoyed the whole show. A monkey climbed up on the tree and then sat on Jungkook's butt. "What the fuck, get off me. Dumb monkey." Jungkook brawled, clearly pissed at the money who rubbed his ass on Jungkook's ass.

"What is going on?" Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin let out at the same time, but in different palaces.