4.

“Where were you?” Hoseok grumbled as he saw Tata carrying Jungkook on his shoulder just like some cheesy Bollywood movie poster, where the hero carries his heroin on his shoulder to look manly. Bollywood logic, idk.

“I ran to bring help, y’all ungrateful bitches!” Jungkook yelled and Tata groaned.

“Where did you find him?” Joon asked and threw a rope at Tata, Tata caught it from one hand and put Jungkook down and Jungkook being the smartass, he tried to run again. This time Tata grabbed a tuft of Jungkook’s hair.

“Ouch- I’m not hurt, I deserve that, but- Ouch, holy fuck- you fuCKING ASSHAT! NOT MY HAIR!” Jungkook yelped in pain, whereas Jimin and Hoseok were laughed their asses off. Tata chucked as he found Jungkook’s face funny. He looked constipated.

“Jimin, don’t laugh,” Hoseok said, trying to control his own laugh. “Shut u-up! You’re laughing too!” Jimin laughed harder and Hoseok burst out wheezing.

Tata rolled up Jungkook in a blanket kinda cloth and the younger was whining like a toddler, kicking the air and rolling over the floor like an earthworm in salty water.

“Jungkook, ask him to feed you his breastmilk,” Jimin let out laughing, his eyes turned crescent and cheeks turned red. “Oh fuck, I can’t breathe,” Hoseok tried to halt his laugh but failed terrible.

Suddenly Jimin got lift up by his waist and the next thing he knew he was sitting on Joon’s lap. Jungkook paused, Hoseok paused, Tata paused, the ants walking on the ground paused, the mongoose on the other side of the shed who was eating a snake paused. They all looked at Joon and Jimin, Jimin was still a giggling mess and Joon was looking at him with pure admiration in his eyes.

“Okay, Jimin- What the fuck?” Hoseok snapped and Jimin stopped laughing, he looked at Joon, deep into his eyes and unknowingly a smile was curved on his face. Even though Joon was just another cannibal, he was so handsome, and Jimin just… got lost in his eyes.

“Stop this Allie or else Imma tear up the notebook.” Jungkook warned, looking at Jimin. Who put his hands on Joon’s cheeks, cupping them in his hands and feeling the warms skin against his cold palm.

“They’re not gonna kiss, are they?” Jungkook asked, looking up at Tata, who was disgusted by all three of them. Jimin, Joon and Jungkook. Joon and Jimin because they were being cheesy as hell, and Jungkook because… Well, there was no apparent reason. He just hated Jungkook.

“It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you, but when we are apart, I feel it too. And no matter what I do, I feel the pain, with or without you.” Out of nowhere Jimin started singing Tearin’ up my heart by NSYNC.

Everyone’s eyes widened as they saw this shit happening, “Jimin! Shut the fuck up!” Hoseok snapped and Jimin flinched by the sudden voice. Joon noticed as Jimin went silent, he glared up at Hoseok who just broke the eye contact, because Joon was looking at him as if he was going to tear him apart and eat him raw.

Tata looked at Jungkook, who was looking at Jimin, who was looking at Joon, who was looking at Hoseok, who was looking at Suga, who was standing at the entrance, angry.

Jungkook heard some noise being made at the entrance of the shed so he turned his head to that direction, and witnessed an angry Suga looking at him with rage within his eyes. Tears were raised in Jungkook’s eyes because he knew he was about to die.

“Shit” was the only word that slipped out of Jungkook’s mouth.

“Where the fuck were you?” Tata asked, angry. Suga didn’t bother to answer, he just kept walking towards Jungkook with a tightly closed fist. “Jimin, please tell you Romeo to save me from this fucker! He’s going to kill me!” Jungkook cried.