16.

][][][][][

Joon was feeding cherries to his boyfriend and his little baby was eating them hungrily. Suddenly Jimin stopped eating and looked down, sad. Joon noticed the sudden change in his husband's behaviour. Joon looked at Jimin, worriedly.

"What happened, my love?" Joon asked, knowing that Jimin won't be able to understand him. But a part of him wanted to talk to Jimin, He wanted to explore Jimin's universe. Jimin's everything was related to the glam world. His personal life was nothing but a secret and Joon was unaware of it.

Joon's relationship with Jimin was based just on eye contacts and random kisses, also lots of sex. But communication with your partner, telling them how much you love them- adore them, telling them how was your day and asking about their. Talking about love and praising your partner, showering them with fruitful words. Was necessary in a healthy relationship.

Jimin looked at Joon, eyes filled with tears, ready to roll down in just one blink. "I wanna tell you how much I've fallen for you, Joon." Jimin said, wiping his tears. Joon was clueless. Jimin continued, "I wanna tell you that- as the days are passing by, my love for you is getting intense. It may seem that the only reason I'm with you is because you have a massive cock- I mean it kinda is a major reason- But I love you. I know you don't get what I mean or what I'm trying to tell you. But please don't leave me. I don't know what will happen next but don't leave me." Jimin begged.

Jimin looked so vulnerable and naïve, crying in Joon's arms was breaking the older's heart. The communicating problem has been a big issue for loves since a very long time. Joon didn't get a single word Jimin said, but Jimin was the love of his life, and he was ready to fight for his little angel who gathered up all the starts from sky and threw them into the world of love and romance for Joon.

Joon hugged Jimin and let out a "Baby" which Jimin taught him. And listening to that "Baby" Jimin giggled a little. He kissed Joon's dimples and then his nose, then his eyes, then his cheeks and then his whole face. Joon laughed at the cute gesture and held Jimin close.

"I didn't get what you say. But I promise to stay." Indeed it was very poetic of Joon to say that and Jimin assumed that Joon complimented his ass. Both the lovers were happy, assuming what the other said. Making their own theories. Loving each other without any expectations and that's when Jimin realised, he found the one.