12.

Why am I updating so much?

][][][][][

Last night Jungkook fell asleep, not wanting to sleep though. He didn't want the night to end because it was beautiful to him. When Jungkook woke up, he expected a cannibal sleeping peacefully beside him- but he wasn't there.

Sleepy Jungkook instantly got back to his senses as he noticed the presence of Tata vanished. Jungkook looked in all the possible directions but there was no sight of Tata. Jungkook sat down beside the flowing water where he slept.

The boy kept thinking about Tata. Where did he go? And why did he leave Jungkook like that? Did he perhaps set Jungkook free? Jungkook's eyes sparkled to the thought of freedom, and he jumped in the flowing river, mindlessly.

After having the time of his life he got out of it, wet. Then he slapped himself for jumping in ice cold water foolishly for no apparent reason. Jungkook was happy that he was freed, but a part of him went sad thinking about Jimin and Hoseok. They were still captured by the cannibals.

But the brighter side- Jungkook could help them by getting help for himself. First he needed to find their official cabinet, then he had to contact Jin and guide his men to find where Jungkook was, then he needed to find a safe place for to halt, so he can keep himself alive till Jin finds him.

Jungkook removed his wet shirt, squeezing the water out. He tied it up his waist and took the wet soil, marking two strokes on his cheeks. He wore his shoes. And the little commando was ready to shoot an extravaganza episode of Man vs Wild.

Jungkook took his first step and fell on his face, hurting his bunny teeth. "Fucking shit!" He cursed then started walking again. He entered the dense forest and was lost.

"Oh Jungkook, you're so smart. So hot. Oh my god, I wish I never fucked Samantha. It such a huge mistake!"

"I've moved on, Sehun. This is of no use. Get the fuck outta my face!"

"No! I love you Jk, I love you. Come back! I beg of you,"

"No!"

"Please!"

"I said NO!"

"Please, I'll cut my wrist if you won't give me another chance!"

No, Jungkook wasn't talking to Sehun, he was practicing how he'd reject Sehun when he gets back. After so long Jungkook was feeling confident, empowered and strong. He was happy, didn't care about the consequences. He was motivated and all positive about this huge mission of his.

"I want your love and I want your revenge. You and me could write a bad romance-" Jungkook walked and sang his heart out, "Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh!" Jungkook was excited like a little bunny on a carrot hunt.