8.

Which is your favourite song? (not by BTS)

Mine's Bad Romance - Lady Gaga.

][][][][][

Joon entered the shed where Jungkook was carried by Suga on his shoulders.

"What the fuck is going on?" Joon asked, frowning. Suga rolled his eyes and then threw Jungkook on the ground like a garbage bag. Joon laughed at little at the sight but when Jungkook mewled and cried in his unconscious state, Joon felt a little guilty.

"You're carrying him as if he's some sort of burden. He's not a fucking doll, be careful." Joon yelled, anger and care both evident in his voice. He thanked to god that he didn't let Suga have Jimin, he would've killed the small bean by now.

"Shut up, Joon. I saved him!" Suga brawled, sitting and tying Jungkook's legs. Joon's shoulders dropped. He frowned, "What do you mean by 'you saved him'?" Joon asked, confused. Suga smirked and then stood up, turning his face to Joon.

"Maka's men tried to get him." Suga said and Joon frowned. "Maka's men? How did they know we have hostages over here?" Joon asked, he looked at Jungkook and the looked at Suga. Suga was just smirking wickedly. The proudness of saving a hostage was prominently noticeable on his face.

"The only thing I know is, this bunny is mine now. And I can do whatever it I want." Suga laughed, satisfied. He won Jungkook.

Joon nodded in agreement, "Yes, he's yours now. Do whatever you please. You've earned it." Joon said hesitantly and then Suga hugged the taller. Joon hugged him back, but he was still worried for the younger.

When Jungkook gained back his consciousness, the first thing he saw was Suga looking at him with lust filled eyes. "OH MAN HOLY SHIT!" Jungkook screamed, terrorised. He tried to run but the ropes were tied tightly so he could move.

The fear on Jungkook's face was just too prominent, Suga chuckled and looked at Joon. "You see this face, Joon? This is what I love the most. Fear." Suga let out devilishly and got closer to Jungkook.

Slowly the inches were reducing as he got closer to Jungkook. Their lips were about to brush against each other when-

"HOSEOK!" Jungkook screamed, he looked to his sides in search of his fried but couldn't find him anywhere. Suga grunted when the loud voice of Jungkook banged against his ear drums.

"Where is Hoseok?" Jungkook asked with a serious expression on his face. As the expressions on the younger's face changed, Joon and Suga frowned.

"What the fuck is he saying?" Joon let out, trying to understand Jungkook who was worried and frightened.