10.

First of all, thank you so much for 3.5K. I was going to delete wattpad but and thought about giving this story a shot, and I did.

I accidently broke my phone and I'm trying to make this chapter as I expected it to be, I will edit is as soon as I get back my phone. 

Also, this chapter is long and contains sexual scenes, you can skip it if you feel uncomfortable, but then you have to skip the whole chapter because it's a filthy one. Also, I'm very happy-more like, horny, that I wrote this chapter. hope y'all like it.

][][][][][

Jungkook was done, so done with life. He was saved from getting raped by Suga, for which Jungkook was thankful to Tata. But at the end Tata was going to be the one who'd rape and then burn Jungkook alive. But still he felt a little bit satisfied that he was with a cannibal and still alive.

Jungkook was tied up to the near palm tree which was just beside the shed where Tata kept him. Tata's secret place.

Jungkook was hungry and all he wanted was food, he was starving because he didn't eat anything since four days, when he was in the tribe he just had some water. "Just give me something to eat, you cunning asshole!" Jungkook cried, looking at Tata.

Tata who was sleeping on his beloved mud bed, drifting into his dream where he would be fucking plenty of girls when he gets to be the leader of his tribe.

"What the fuck? I'm hungry!" Tata didn't give a single fuck, he was now dreaming about fucking Mela (Zamba's wife). Fucking his wife, in front of his eyes would be such a satisfying scene. Tata was kind of a sadistic cannibal, he'd find satisfaction in watching people in pain. Kinky.

On the other hand Jungkook was trying so hard not to cry, because if he cry the water percentage in his body would decrease rapidly, and he was not sure whether Tata would give him something to eat or let him die.

Jungkook tried to wake up Tata but failed miserably. Jungkook gave up, he though if he dies, maybe he won't be getting raped in front of a hundred people. At that moment Jungkook actually wanted to die. He couldn't think of any other option. Dying seemed better.

The cannibals might eat his body, but what would be the use of it when Jungkook's dead. He won't get hurt, he won't get humiliated, and he won't get burned in the fire alive. All these things will not happened if Jungkook d-

A coconut shell filled with water was placed before Jungkook's mouth, and without wasting time on thinking for once, Jungkook drank it all. He was thirsty and hungry. Tata dipped the shell in the bucket full of water and held it once again in front of Jungkook's mouth. And Jungkook drank it again.

Tata noticed that Jungkook was hungry and haven't eat in past few days and was starving. Tata freed the latter and Jungkook ran inside the shed, Tata didn't mind and walked after him.

Jungkook sat on the ground, before sitting he grabbed all the fruits which were present in the hut. Jungkook ate it all in 20 minutes, he kept eating till the rabbits racing in his stomach didn't scream for mercy and begged him to stop.

Tata was simply sitting on the ground, observing every single thing about Jungkook. The way he eats, his teeth were like a bunny. How his hair would fall on his forehead. And his eyes, Tata looked at his cloths.

Tata didn't know why do people dress up, like, why? Everyone has same body parts, what was the purpose of hiding them under all those cloths? People were weird for him.