20.

Hooh hooh haa haa!!

][][][][][

"You still think he looks better than me?" Jungkook asked Tata, pointing at the monkey who was drunk. He drank the whiskey which was present in Jungkook's backpack.

"Wayyy better." Tata announced and the monkey laughed. "Hey, just imagine. If you, I and the monkey have a threesome and you fall in love with the monkey, call me at your wedding for sure." Jungkook said with a cocky smirk and Tata rolled his eyes.

"Are you for real? This was the most idiotic thing I've ever heard but it makes sense somehow. Falling for the monkey is better than falling for you." The cannibal let out cunningly. Jungkook frowned, "Oh, so now you like the monkey more, huh? Then why don't you go and eat his red ass?!"

"She snapped." The monkey said and both Tata and Jungkook yelled a "Shut up!"

"And you, you know what? You're right, you actually deserve the monkey! I wish you end up marrying him and he molests you every single fucking day! And then he get you pregnant!" Jungkook yelled and pouted slightly, turning his head to the opposite direction of Tata.

Tata sighed, so did the monkey. He looked at Jungkook and grabbed him by his wrist. "Don't you wanna listen to the whole story?" He asked, soft. Jungkook grunted before turning, he looked at Tata with big eyes and blinked.

"Yes." The younger let out in a low voice. Monkey jumped on Jungkook's lap and Jungkook screamed in pain.

"My balls!" Monkey rolled his eyes and Tata laughed. Cruel people.

Baeku carried Chanyeol and Joon carried Jackson. When Baeku threw Chanyeol, the poor boy let out a whimper, "Asshole." He muttered and Jackson laughed. Joon looked at them with disgust and walked out of the shed.

Chanyeol looked at Baeku with pure rage and saw how he was standing proudly, with a cocky grind. "Feisty, I like it."

A little boy came running into the shed with another little friend of his. They both were playing with some coconut shells, pretending to have boobs and hanging them on their chest.

"Baekuu-" It was little Tata yelled in joy as he saw Baeku after so many days, and hugged his older brother. "Where were you for last ten days?" He asked looking up at his brother. Baeku picked him up in one hand and Tata's best friend in other.

"It's a secret. Also, what are you and Zamba up to? Are those coconut shells around your imaginary boobies?" Baeku asked laughing, Tata pouted and jumped from his brother's hug, falling on his best friend Zamba, who asked the older to place him down before Tata jumped.