Shot 35

Swara's pov:

I smiled feeling something soft on my cheek. It was feather like touch soothing me. I released a soft sigh rubbing my cheek more into the touch. God! It feels so nice making my sleeping senses drew peace.

"Does it make you feel good?", I heard a deep whisper tickling my ears.

I hummed in response.

"You want more?"

I hummed again and cuddled myself more into the warm embrace.

I felt the feather touch travelling my cheek to my jaw, to my neck and then to my collarbone. I shivered little. I then felt the feather travelling through the shoulder to my arm. Goosebumps arised on my skin as it caressed through my arm.

By now I realised that the feather is actually my husband's mischievous hand. But I don't want still to wake up and disturb my sleep, so I didn't stop him.

Don't lie, Shona! Accept that you are liking it! My mind smirked.

No, I just want to drown in my sleeping sea, I protested.

My breath became fast when I felt his hand slightly tugging up the hem of my t-shirt, I felt the cool air touching my waist. I quickly put my wrist on the top of his hand (because I can't hold his hand with my bandaged hand) just as he placed it on my waist. I felt warmth spreading on my skin with his touch.

I opened my eyes and lifted my gaze to see his face. I found him already looking at me with his usual smirk.

"What are you doing, Mr.?", I asked narrowing my eyebrows, my wrist is still on the top of his hand stopping it to move.

"I am pleasing my wife", He said slightly moving his hand on my waist, I couldn't stop it with my wrist.

"Stop Sanskar!", I whined.

"Why Jaan? You said it's nice na! Didn't you like it?", He asked with a teasing smile.

"Please let me sleep!", I said rubbing my forehead on his chest while closing my eyes.

I heard his chuckle. I pushed away his hand, correcting my t-shirt with my wrist and then placed my hand on his waist safely, cuddling into him. He caressed my hairs while pulling me closer to him gladly cocoon me in his arms.

"Jaan, wake up! It's morning", He said gently. I made an irritated face but still not want to open my eyes.

"So what? Let me sleep, I am so tired from the travel", I said sleepily.

"Jaan, you have already slept a lot for that. So now wake up!", He said shaking me.

After finishing all the pooja by yesterday afternoon, we reached Mumbai last night by 10 p.m. I didn't have heart to leave that beautiful serene place but what to do, we have to. But Sanskar promised that he will take me there or any other place just like that in our holidays.

Karan bhai, Kritika, Mom and Dad left to their home while Pari bhabhi's parents too left but those stupid gadodias' came with us to the Maheshwari Mansion. I feel so annoyed to have to see their faces every now and then.

As we reached Mansion, everyone instantly dispersed to their rooms to get sleep. We also came to our room, I quickly changed my dress into pyjamas with the help of Sanskar. I jumped on the mattress and slept immediately without even waiting for him to come out after changing due to tiredness and sleepiness.

He has no mercy! Here I wanted to sleep but he?

I made a crying face but put no attempt to open my eyes.