Shot 31

Hey lovelies!

Sorry for not updating yesterday as per my announcement. This part is long one with 7.4K+ words. So, read with patience!

Happy Reading :)
.
.
.

Swara's pov

I yawned feeling very tired and cold. After coming from the falls, I changed my wet dress into a thick comfy sweat shirt and pants which indeed gave me a warm feel.

I felt so great when Mithra Mom prepared hot chocolate for the four of us. But Sanskar asked for a black coffee instead, we trio were unamused seeing this. A typical SM!

I really wonder how I fell in love with a man who is totally opposite of mine. I love chocolates but he don't. I love ice creams but he don't. I love fun but he doesn't even know what that is. I can talk a lot but he don't. I am one small sweet but he is a robo. Haha!

The opposite attracts theory is totally working here. But I know he can be sweet when he wishes. Atleast with me! I felt a warm feeling in my heart thinking about his care.

"Shona bacha, what are you thinking? See, your food is getting cold."

I looked up to Mom and gave her a sheepish smile. We all are sitting on the big dining room where a long table with chairs is present enough for all the members to have our dinner. I am sitting inbetween Sanskar and Kritika while Karan bhai is sitting next to Kritika.

Annapurna aunty and Mithra Mom are serving the dinner to my surprise as servants would be the one who do serving always in MM. I shrugged it and started eating. I can feel the Gadodias' gaze on me time to time making me uncomfortable. I am trying not to look at them and spoil my good mood.

"Hey Shona!", I heard Kritika's secret calling. I leaned towards her who already leaning towards me.

"What?", I also whispered back though I don't have to worry that anyone may hear us. Everyone is talking today adding to my surprise. Dp uncle, Rp uncle, Manish Dad are talking about their business, Dadi and Sasu Mom are having some conversation while Pari bhabhi with her parents, Adarsh bhai with Laksh and Gadodias' with the evil witch. While the robo is drowned in his dabba world and Karan bhai is lost in his food world.

"You and Sanskar bhai are not talking properly, I noticed. Is there anything you want to share?", She asked in low voice which can only heard by me.

So it's Obvious!

I looked at her for a second and then sighed. She became a good friend in few days time so I really want to share this with her.

"Um.. yes.", I said trying to hide the sadness but she caught it. She frowned.

"What happened, Shona? Is there any problem between you both?", She asked softly, I can tell she is bit worried. I smiled faintly. Thinking about the confession and our last few days, I felt sad and hurt.

"I will tell you after dinner.", I said, while she stared at my face for a second and then slowly nodded.

"Ok. Keep it in your mind I will always be there for you as a friend. You can talk anything to me.", She said making me feel overwhelmed.

I smiled gently and nodded my head unable to reply to her words with my emerging emotions.

"Shona.. Kritika.. What are you both doing when you have your food plate infront?", Mom asked making us two to turn to her. She gave us a stern look from the opposite side of table where she is standing.

"Sorry aunty", Kritika apologised while she shook her head and walked around the table to reach us.

"You both are so careless. See, you haven't finished your first roti itself but already drowned in your gossip world. If you both be like this, then how will you be healthy?", She scolded us. Kritika smiled seeing her concern while I gulped in fear. Because I know what will she be doing next.