Shot 14

Swara's pov

Having a family who don't have any care for you and mostly no trust in you is the worst anyone could feel... They are the pitiest ones... Here, I am the pitiest one...

I, Swara Gadodia but I would prefer Swara Bose more... That was my birth name came from my biological father... And Gadodia is the name came after my mother married to the Gadodia... I shouldn't call her as my mother as she is the worst mother in this world who don't have any trust in her own blood, own upbringing, Her Own Daughter...

I regret for being in her womb for ten months and born as her daughter in this world... I had a small belief in my heart, thinking that after my so called sister's marriage, she would care for me and love me but I am the biggest Stupid for thinking like that...

I feel a heavy ache in my heart thinking everything happened... Still my body is shivering, my hands are trembling and my eyes are tearing... I feel a deep sorrow swallowing me, making me breathless...

Though I have sorrow in my heart, I also feel a deep warmth oozing from it making my pain less...

Sanskar.!!! The name itself bringing so many feelings inside me, making me feel a faint happiness... The thing which he has done today for me is really a great and incomparable one, I had never thought that he would go against his family for me... He trusted me aside his brother, he spoke for me against his family, he protected me from my own family...

That made a great admiration and respect for him in my heart which is smiling still realising his care and support... I realised that his feeling is not just a mere attraction. If at all he is just attracted towards me, he would not have taken a stand for me against his family... And I also know that my heart is having a kind of feeling for him... I didn't thought for a mere second before surrendering myself to him, that shows my heart trusted him... I trusted that he won't doubt me or crush me like others...

He consoled me gently like if I am any precious thing and handled me with care... With him stood beside me, I felt comfort, peace and secured like no one could hurt me anymore and he wouldn't let that happen...

What made me bewildered was when he took sindoor in his hand... When he asked if I trust him, I knew in my heart I did... When I stared at him, I found his eyes was filled with tenderness, care and concern... He was looking at me with hope that I would respond positively... At that time, I had no other feeling than to see him smile and happy... And When I nodded my head, his eyes lit up with ecstasy which made my heart skip a beat... But I haven't thought he would put Sindoor on my forehead which made me astonished...

At that moment, I couldn't get what was even happening in my life... I stood there numb and rooted... Everything and everyone around me were disappeared, I just felt his gaze which was holding mine... I just stared at his brown orbs without blinking, which was having a kind of pleasure and passion... In that moment, I wondered What is happening in my life? Who is this man? Where did he come from? Why he is doing this much for me?

But I had no answer for that... I don't know what feeling he has for me, but I knew it is a kind of strong and intense one...

Putting Sindoor on maang is equal to a marriage... Am I married? Did he do that to make me his wife? Am I his wife now? But he didn't tie a mangalsutra which is important in a marriage na?

But this is not a time to think this... I am so messed up and my life is messed up... I still can't figure out what is happening...

When I raised my hand to wipe my tears, I winced in pain as my fingers touched my cheek... I pressed my lips controlling my sob as the memory of Ragini and my father slapping me came rushing in my mind... Again my heart is filling with sorrow... I could never ever forget this in my life, what Laksh has done made a big impact in me, this day has become a nightmare as I realised no one in my family trusted me...