Shot 44

Swara's pov

"Bhai is gonna faint after seeing you.", I grinned seeing Kritika who was ready in her marriage attire. She smiled shyly making me laugh.

"That won't be a problem as our Karan is already very dramatic.", Miya Bhabhi chuckled beside me.

"Didi..", Kritika looked at her with fake glare. Miya Bhabhi laughed and pinched her cheeks.

"You are looking so beautiful, so he will faint, right?", She wiggled her eyebrows. Kritika pouted seeing us teasing her.

"Ok, I will leave now. I have to help them downstairs. I will come to take you when they call you, ok?", She corrected her saree while seeing the mirror. Kritika nodded her head.

"Shona, be with her.", Miya bhabhi nodded towards me and then left the room leaving us alone.

"So Kriti Bhabhi, tell me.. Are you nervous or excited?", I asked with a small grin after making her sit on the bed.

"Um.. let's just say both. But I am more happy than that both. And it's all because of you, Shona.", She smiled at me softly.

I frowned little.

"Me? Well, I am not going to marry you Bhabhi. It's my Bhai.", I joked, giggling a bit.

"In that party, you were the one who found me and my ever long crush. You were the one made Karan realise that. I can't say enough 'Thank you' for that. Not only because I got Karan in my life, but also you all. I couldn't be happier more."

Her words made my heart so warm. Karan bhai is really special to me. And I am happy that he got his soulmate as Kritika. They both are made for eachother.

"Uffo! No emotional talks and tears, Kriti baby. Or else your makeup would be spoiled and then we can't make Karan bhai faint na?", I pouted seeing tears brimming in her eyes.

A small scowl replaced her emotional expression.

"So you are saying that I am looking beautiful only because of make-up?", She asked narrowing her gaze. I giggled in return.

"Ofcourse.", I said casually. My eyes widened seeing her taking a pillow from her back and throwing at me.

I quickly bent down to escape the hit. And I succeeded. But looks like someone got the hit for me?

"Aaahh!"

I turned. My eyes twinkled seeing Sanjay standing there with a glare, the pillow lying on his feet.

I laughed loudly, while Kritika followed back with her chuckle.

"Is this the way to welcome the handsome man, Girls?", He asked, coming inside.

"Special welcome for you, Sanjay.", I grinned seeing his annoyed face.

"What are you doing here? In the bride's room?", Kritika asked while he slumped down on the couch.

"I am coming from the bride's room only."

He made a face making us perplexed.

"Kritika, Your Bride Karan. I am coming from his room only. You know what? He is more worse than a bride.", He grunted. Kritika laughed at his words.

"Why are you saying like that about my bhai?", I asked with narrowed gaze.

"You should have been there in the "actual bride's room", then you would have known, Shona. Sanjay, I don't like this hair style, how dare you make me look like a porcupine? Oh my god, Sanjeev! I forgot to put on the sheet mask last night, so only I am looking very dull. This Sherwani is too fit on me, I can't breath properly. This belt is not going with the colour of my pants, I don't like it. Oh No! I don't know where did I put my new shoes, how would I marry now?"