Shot 39

Swara's pov

"Sorry Jaan!"

My heart fell to my stomach. My breath stopped.

"No.. No.. Nooo.. this is not happening.", I muttered to myself.

I stared at the car as it is still going on the road, now at distant.

"Noooooo..."

I screamed loudly. Tears are slamming down my cheek fastly.

"No, Sanskar. You can't do this to me. Why? Whyyyy? Please come back."

I sobbed loudly bowing down my head, while gripping my dress. My chest heaved with my rapid breath. My mind remembered our happy moments an hour back in the restaurant. We were happy, but now it's vanished.

"It is all my fault. I shouldn't have shouted at him."

At that time, I heard a loud crash which just stopped my breath. I felt like my world has filled with darkness. I felt dizzy, I am not going to live if there is no "Sanskar" in my life.

I cried loudly.

No, I should go to him. He needs me. More than that, I need him! I need his existence in my life. I need his love and care to survive, his soft voice to comfort me, his arms to hold me, his eyes which never failed to make me feel loved, his cologne which gives me peace. He is my life!

I scrambled up without minding the pain of my injuries and ran towards the road.

The road is abandoned, empty and dark, surrounded by trees on both sides. There is street lamp on the sides at distant but it is not bright enough.

I ran hurriedly towards where the car has gone. I didn't care to wipe the tears which are falling freely from my eyes.

I halted in my steps abruptly when I reached near the car. I felt like the land under me was snatched and I am falling deep into an endless pit on seeing the sight before me.

The car has been clashed with a big rock on the roadside and it is totally burning now in fire. I couldn't see anything past that big blast fire. My heart thudded inside.

I fell on the middle of road and screamed loudly.

Whyyy!!!

Why this is all happening to me only!

Please God, give my Sanskar back! Please!

Give my Sanskar backkk!

I cried bitterly, my heart felt so heavy and painful. I clutched my dress hard trying to breath normally. But I couldn't.

Suddenly, I felt everything became meaningless and my life is finished.

Nothing!

Just Nothing is left!

I felt there is nothing more that I should live for. My breath became heavy with the intensity of crying, I felt like my heart is going to stop with the pain and burden I am feeling inside. I can't live!

A meow sound made me jerk back. I fell on my butt on the road, I put my palms on the road to balance myself. I looked up terrified and saw a black cat on the road side. It is looking at me directly with it's yellow eyes, a shiver ran down my spine.

My eyes widened in shock.

Not because of the cat, but because of the body lying past the road inbetween two trees and wild bushes. I could see the shoes and pants. It is Him! My Sanskar!