Shot 6

Hey ya dears..!

Thanks for all those who have voted and commented... It really means a lot...

Enjoy...
.
.
.
.
.

Swara's pov

Yaarrr..! Who is that disturbing my peaceful sleep..!!!

I opened my eyes hardly which are closing automatically telling me to sleep more... But I got annoyed of this constant knocking... I stood up from my heavenly bed and walked to the door and opened it...

It's My Mom..!

"What takes you more time to open the door?", She keeps her annoyed expression

"Mom, I was sleeping", An involuntary yawn escaped my mouth... She glared at me...

"How much you will sleep Swara? This is not our home... Do you know what is the time, It's 7.30 a.m.", She scolded me... My eyes widened upon hearing the time...

"Sorry, Mom.. Actually I was tired", I answered meekly...

"Go and get bath... There is pooja at 8 a.m. Don't shame me infront of Maheshwari's", She said and left from there...

I sighed tiredly and closed the door... We reached the palace @ 2.30 a.m. The Palace is one in lakhs... It is incredibly beautiful and royal... It is an ancient one... And My room, it is ten times bigger than my own room... I was glad seeing the room and most importantly the soft bed... I kind of love soft beds to the core which would give comfy sleep where I could be in peace and happy...

I went inside Washroom to get ready... I wore a simple pink churidar and came out drying my hair...

I made my way to open balcony where I can catch the glimpse of Delhi city... It is so peaceful and soothing where I could admire the big garden of the palace... I rubbed my hair with towel while admiring the flowers down...

I heard a whistle blowing sound... I searched down but I could find no one... Then I turned to my right as the sound is coming from that side... My eyes widened upon seeing Sanskar standing there, that too "Shirtless"

I quickly turned to other side while I heard his chuckling sound... He is not standing in my balcony but the one beside my right... Uff..! He is in my next room then... God, why are you making me suffer all time?

"Good Morning, Sweetheart", I heard his charming tone... I didn't reply, instead kept silent...

"Jaan, Turn here and look at me", He said but still I didn't turn... How could I? He is standing half naked... Stupid..!

"Don't you have shame? Go and put on ur shirt", I shouted from my place...

"So It is ur problem... But Jaan, I am all yours... You can turn and see, I won't mind"

I am thousand percentage sure that he is smirking now... Shameless..!!!

I shook my head negatively... I didn't hear anything... I turned to see if he is there with my corner eyes... I sighed seeing him smiling at me but he is now buttoning a red shirt...

"Good morning, Jaan", He smiled after buttoning his shirt...

"Stop calling me with that names... My name is S.W.A.R.A", I stretched it with my irritated frown...

"But I love to call you like this, Meri Jaan", He winked at me...

"You know what? I hate you so much", I said looking at him angrily