Shot 1

A Big warm welcome to those who have decided to read this book!!!

I Love youuu!!!

Hope you will like my book! Don't forget to give your precious votes and comments. It really would mean a lot for me ;)

Note: English is not my first language, so there will be a lot of grammatical errors.

.

All rights reserved.

Copyright belongs to me © Cutiee_Madhu

Warning: No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the author's knowledge. Strict warning! This is my own hardwork, so No plagiarism or else action will be taken.

Disclaimer:- This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the Author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

◉ ◉ ◉

I am grateful for all of you who have decided to give this a try. Very grateful for those who have come to read AGAIN like second, third times.

New Readers who are reading after completion, Please vote on all the chapters and tell your views. It will mean a lot to me and my book ❤️

Love you all :)

Happy Reading!

◉ ◉ ◉

Saturday Night
8 p.m.

A Car stopped at the entrance of the most popular pub in Mumbai. The pub is very popular for Night out and one can enjoy a lot by dancing and drinking here. Every rich people would come here for spending their money like water and enjoying their nights.

Three girls and two boys came out of the car laughing at a joke. They all are of same age around 21 wearing cool night out pub attires. A girl in the group looked at the Pub and started jumping in excitement like a child.

"Wow Wow Wow..!!! It's amazing Rahul.", The girl shouted in excitement, seeing the building of the pub which is sparkling in lights in the darkness.

"Yes Shona. You have missed a lot of chances to come here. We have asked you many times to come with us. But you always deny saying that ur parents won't like it.", Rahul said shaking his head in disappointment.

A hurt look passed through her face hearing her parents' name. A Girl named Aarohi quickly elbowed him on his stomach seeing this. He shouts in pain to which other both boy and girl chuckled.

"Shona, he is such a duffer. Leave it. We came here to enjoy to the core. Right?", Aarohi asked while Swara nodded her head up and down.

"Then cheer up.", She said wrapping her arm around her shoulder while Swara gave her a bright smile which could make anyone melt.

"Aww..! That's like my Shona", She cooed and hugged her.

"Sorry Shona.", Rahul said with sheepish smile.

"It's Ok Mr. Duffer!", Swara said giggling at him cutely. Rahul pouted while the other four bursted out laughing at him.

"Stop pouting like a girl, Rahul. Riya, I think you have chose the wrong one. Before marriage, think about it. He may be a girl too.", the other boy named Arjun said between his laugh.

"Oh My God.! Rahul, You are boy only na?", Riya asked giving panick look. Arjun, Aarohi and Swara laughed more hearing her.

"Baby..! What are you asking? Ofcourse, I am a boy.", Rahul said with fake anger while Riya hid her smile and pulled his cheeks. Trio smiled seeing the cute pair.