Shot 13

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you everyone for your response in the last part. The comments are 300+ 😳😱😱

I was shocked but immensely happy. Keep Supporting like this ✨

Love you all 🥰❤️
.
.
.

Sanskar's pov

Urrgghhh!!!

I groaned loudly after all my meetings have finished... Really this is a hectic day... It is all because of my employees carelessness, they haven't prepared the file on time... So the contract was about to go from our hands, but I instantly postponed the meeting and asked the clients to come to meeting here in Delhi branch...

As Aman was already here, it was useful... We had prepared the file before the evening and the meeting was also done... I felt content after making sure the contract is for our company... It has been already night when I came out of cabin... I looked at the time, it is already 10 p.m. I called Karan to reach the office fast as he is having my car...

I sighed entering the lift... I thought about My Jaan and wondered what she would be doing now... I really missed her a lot today... I am feeling frustrated knowing that I have lost the chance of being with her the full day... I just don't care about the wedding and I didn't come for it also... I came for My Jaan only...

But after what I have done with that Chudail, She was so angry on me... I just can't understand why the hell she is caring for her when that Chudail don't even think her as sister... But I know that My Jaan is so innocent and gold hearted girl... Eventhough those disgusting Gadodia's have done so many things making her feel pain and sad, she really care about them as she loves her family...

I haven't seen anyone before like her... My Jaan is so unique and precious, I just want to treasure her all my life... For that I have to make her accept me, but here she is just so stubborn... She is saying that she hates me, but I know her inner self likes me so much... So only she is behaving as my girlfriend after drunk... But the Real Swara is too stubborn to accept that and I just don't know what is that holding herself... It's just her Stupid thoughts about herself and second Her so called family...

I don't care about her so called family accepting or not... I can marry her anytime and I don't want anyone permission for that... But I don't want to force her, I want her to accept me wholeheartedly... I am just waiting for that moment, nothing else...

But after today, she would dislike me more... I wonder if she will accept her feelings after this... After she scolded me today, I told Karan about it... He is the one who gave the idea of being away from her for sometime, so she would realise her feelings... With that, we both left the palace...

I asked that Karan to stay and take care of Shona, but he said if he was there, Swara would ask questions from him and she will eventually come to know about Me... He and His Stupid ideas... I don't believe in this, I just came out for giving her sometime... And I don't think being infront of her would be right when she was so upset with me... It would make her more angry...

And after coming out, I came to know about the meeting and drowned myself in the business... The Only thing I like to do in this world is Business..!!! But now the most important person in my life has become My Jaan... Business and all would come after Her only...

I smiled thinking how I have changed... She is the one who changed me totally and made me think about her all my day and night... I hope She is fine and might be sleeping now after the tiring day...

I stepped out of the building and saw Karan is waiting for me... I waved and opened the passenger seat, sitting inside while he started the car...

"So buddy! How was your meeting?", He asked cheerfully...