Shot 27

Swara's pov:

I yawned loudly and wiped my eyes which turned teary due to the yawn. It has been more than two hours since Sanskar has left me. After he scolded me for thinking stupid, I apologized and remained in his arms to made myself believe that he is with me.

But I can sense he is still bit angry on me because he didn't smile at me even for once which made my heart heavy. My mind was again flooded with the thoughts that he is angry because of my confession. Soon, He left after saying that he has meetings back to back which may took more time. I think he don't want to send me home alone seeing my state, because he told me to take rest in his cabin room.

Yes, I found that the door was of a bedroom not a washroom. The bedroom is really big for one person, it's not big than our room in home but still it is big with washroom and even a walk-in closet. Ten minutes after his departure, I heard a knock on the cabin door. The lady whom I saw in the reception of his private floor came inside with a bag of food. She told me that he has ordered food for me and asked me to eat. I was bit surprised but felt warm with his care.

She served the food in a plate though I said I can serve myself. I introduced myself to her to which she said she already knew me by the news. She didn't give me any judging look for which I'm grateful. I attempted to talk to her as she stood beside the sofa when I eat. I told her to sit and asked about her. Her name is Mary Christopher and she is secretary of this floor, handling everything within the office next to Aman. She is really professional and kind lady which I can tell with her behaviour. She is married and even have two kids, she is working here from the start when he built this company.

I asked her if his every branch office has these many floors when I came to know that two more floors are here counting to this building has fifty floors. She smiled and said this is the head office of whole SM's empire so it has many floors. But then she said other branches in cities and other states also have floors to 25 to 30 which made me astonished. My husband is freaking rich.!!!

After having food, I left to take rest as the bed was really soft and inviting. I woke up after an hour feeling restless with a bad dream in which Sanskar has said that my love was fake and he hates me for my confession. All my worries flooded back in my mind and heart making my eyes tear up.

I calmed down myself thinking it was just a bad dream nothing else. I suddenly felt so alone and scared in the room. So I quickly washed my face refreshing myself and then came out of the room expecting to see him. But he still didn't came so I sat on the sofa and switched on the TV to divert my mind.

I have been sitting here for an hour now. I looked through the glass wall and saw the sun has set down already and the sky is turning dark. I am feeling restless with the situation I am in.

I thought to go out and get some free air. If I could, I can know where is Sanskar from Mary. I opened the office door and went out. I walked on the empty corridor which is lit with bright lights looking elegant. I walked past the other cabins which are also empty now and reached the centre where Mary is sitting on her desk and working on the computer.

"Good evening, Mam.", She greeted as soon as I go near the desk. I smiled faintly.

"You can call me Swara, please Mrs. Christopher. I am so younger than you.", I said which I had told already to her when she came earlier.

She smiled, "Do you want anything Mrs. SM?"

She asked politely. I am really surprised at how much professional she is. Even though I told her to call me by name she is giving me respect.

"Nothing. I just came out to get some fresh air. And do you know when will Sanskar return?"

I asked her softly, my insides are craving for his sight.