Shot 2

Sanskar's pov:

"Come, I will drop you in your home", I told her while she snatched her hand from mine and stepped back instantly. She was about to fall with her unsteady steps. I held her by waist while she closed her eyes tightly in the fear of falling. I admired her facial features wondering how can anyone be this beautiful and perfect? She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me making my heart flutter inside.

I fixed it in my mind that She is My Girl..!!!

My Girl???

Yes, She is Mine from now on..!

I made her stand up properly, she wiggled to get free from me as I held her arms thinking she might fall again.

"Leave me..!", She said while trying to get rid of my grip.

"Hey..! Stop. I won't do anything, I promise. I will just drop you in your home. You are not in the state of going alone.", I said softly. She is the first person with whom I talk softly.

She snatched her arms from my grip and sat on the floor in Indian style.

"No, I don't want to go home. Leave me here itself.", She whined in her drunken tone. I looked at her amused and mostly found her antics cute. I bent down infront her, sitting on my knee and one foot.

"Why don't you want to go home?", I asked being curious to know.

"Because I don't like to be in home. It was like a Jail. I always feel suffocating there. I don't like to be there. I hate everyone there. But I love them too..!", She explained innocently in her low tone while her face filled with sorrow. My insides softened seeing her sorrow filled face. I didn't like to see her like that.

"Why? Don't you like your family? Does anyone doing anything to you?", I asked her softly cupping her cheek in my palm while staring at her to know about them. The thought of anyone doing anything bad to her is making me mad in anger.

She stared at me silently for some minutes while I admired her.

"Wo, I want to use washroom.", She said pouting cutely after her staring session. I looked at her amused.

"Okay. Come.", I stood up offering my hand to her.

She took it immediately without thinking, I pulled her up and held her shoulders to prevent her from falling due to her unsteady steps.

I took her to the backside of the pub and instructed a lady worker to help her. The lady worker's eyes widened in surprise, her gaze went to my girl whom I am holding by her shoulder. I got angry with her gaze.

"What are you looking at? Go in, now..!", I spatted coldly while the girl nodded in fear and took my girl inside the washroom. I waited outside by leaning on the wall.

After five minutes, they came out. I instantly moved over and held my girl after ordering the servant to leave. My girl leaned on my chest clutching my shirt, my heart jolted inside.

"You are still waiting for me? That's so sweet of you.", She mumbled against my chest which brought a smile on my lips.

"Come, Let's go..!", I said while she nodded her head, rubbing her face on my chest. Goosebumps arose on my skin while a shiver ran down my spine to my surprise. Damn!

I looked down at her, she gave me a small smile. I couldn't help but smile at her.

A thud sound heard. We both looked down. It was her phone.

"Oooppsss..!", She quickly bent down and took her phone from the floor which is half broken now.

"Ohh Shit..! What would I do now? If My Papa came to know that I broke the phone, he would kill me for sure. He brought me this phone after lot of pleadings before six months. Now What will I answer him?", She said in panicked tone, looking at her broken phone in her hand.