CHAPTER 9

I can hardly focus on my "date" with Cedric as my mind is preoccupied with the events that are going to take place tonight.

"What are you thinking about?" Cedric questions. I ignore him and go back to my thoughts. We are sat in the three broomsticks and I'm almost falling asleep. Diggory definitely seemed more interesting and confident yesterday but now his courage has gone down the drain and we sit in complete silence.

"So, do you know when the next Yule Ball is coming up?" He asks me "No nor do I care" I reply fiercely. This is the first time I've spoken since we arrived, except from when I ordered my drink. "Well maybe if this"- he gestures between the two of us -"works out, you. Could go with me?" "School dances aren't really my thing, but thanks for the offer" I reject his advance politely. And once again we are sat in a painfully awkward silence. Then I remember something...

"Hey Diggory, there is a nice clothing shop down the street, wanna check it out?" I ask, not even caring if he says yes or no "of course" Cedric replies like the bum lick he is. We pay for our drinks and go through the door. Back on the street I hadn't realised that it had been snowing as we trudge towards the shop.

We enter and scrape the snow off of our feet on the mat positioned the doorway of the shop. The bell rings as we enter and instead of waiting for Cedric to finish wiping his feet, I go straight to the cubicle where I saw my father behind the mirror. Strange noises are coming from inside and I just know that he's in there.

I push the door open to find a shirtless Draco and a butt naked Pansy shagging against the wall. I shriek and slam the door. I take huge strides towards Cedric, trying to get as far away from them as possible.

"Is everything alright Raven?" Cedric questions me kindly. Tears well up in my eyes and I force them back, trying to hide my vulnerability. "Yes Cedric, everything's fine" I answer dishonestly and wipe my eyes furiously with the sleeve of my coat.

Draco's POV

I go back to the bed that Raven was in but she no longer remains in it. "Where is she?" I ask Madame Pomfrey "Some handsome gentleman just came to pick her up for a date, Hogsmeade I think he said" I know exactly the guy she's thinking of and quickly apparate to the village.

Where could they have gone? I check many shops before coming across 'Golden Garments' the shop that me and Raven had been to. I enter and the bell rings. Looking around, I spot Pansy looking at the same dress that I bought for Raven. She wouldn't look half as good in it. Shit. This isn't the sort of thing you think about your girlfriend. Shit. "Hey babe, have you seen Raven or Cedric anywhere around here?" I ask, hoping the answer is yes.

"No and why are you looking for her?" She says with pure disgust dripping off her tongue "probably so you can fuck her again" she answers herself and turns back to the dresses.

I stand right behind her so she can feel how hard I am and breathe on her neck. "The only person I'll be doing that with is you, only you Pansy" I state, not knowing if its true or not. At this, she pulls me eagerly into a cubicle and shuts the door. Her lips are on mine as soon as it closes and we quickly undress each other. I don't even know what's going on until someone opens the door. Raven....

Raven's POV

"Can we go back now? Please." I ask Cedric and he pulls me into an unexpected hug. "Um. Cedric, you can let go now" I say after a few minutes. "Oh yeah, er sorry" he splutters before we apparate back to Hogwarts. I say goodbye and go back to my dorm. Pansy still hasn't made her bed and the note is under her pillow, untouched. I think I might have to just give it to her.

I don't know why I'm going through all this trouble. Is Draco even worth it? I could have Hermione or even Cedric... but something inside of me just calls out for the blonde haired, pale boy that I met at the platform.

After a few hours Pansy enters our dorm and slumps onto her bed. "Hey Pansy" I say approaching her carefully. We haven't spoken since the whole I tried to kill you because you almost fucked my boyfriend incident. "What do you want Riddle?" She seethes. "The other night I saw Draco put something under your pillow, I was just wondering if you knew that's all" I inform her and walk back to my bed, enveloping myself in the sheets. Pansy starts rushing to get ready and I almost feel bad for what I'm going to do tonight. Almost.

Once she's finished scraping her hair into an unusually tight ponytail she's out of the door in a flash. I wait a few minutes before slipping on some shoes and making my way to the astronomy tower. A flash of black catches my eye and I know that I'm not far behind.

"Draco? Draco where are you?" She coos in a horrible baby voice. "Shut the fuck up Pansy" I spit whilst approaching her. "What are you doing here?" She questions anxiously. "You really thought Draco wanted to meet you, how naive". She starts trembling and tears threaten to spill at the utter confusion she's feeling from my unexpected actions. "W-why did you b-bring me here Raven?" She asks. "Don't ever call me by my first name, its Riddle to you" "and I brought you here simply... to kill you"