CHAPTER 10

A:N sorry its so short :(

"Raven you don't have to do this..." she says whilst backing up against the wall "I-I forgive y-you for what happened with D-Draco" Pansy splutters. "I DON'T NEED YOUR FORGIVENESS, I NEED YOU TO FUCKING DIE!!!" I screech into her face and she cowers away at my harsh words. "Draco was supposed to be mine and now he will be" I spit viciously. "Take him, take him, just please don't kill me" She pleaded and I was repulsed by the way she threw Draco away so easily.

"Not even going to fight for him, typical, selfish Pansy" I say maliciously "I'm disappointed". I pull out my wand and step closer to her shaking body. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" I shriek and the spell instantly hits her. She's dead.

It's just like when she tried to kill me except this time no one was there to stop me. Revenge feels good. Adrenaline courses through my veins but I yearn for more. I need to kill. I could destroy everyone at the school. I'm on a high and I never want the buzz to go away. I have to get more of this feeling. I yearn for this feeling that comes only from taking another's life. I'm my fathers daughter after all...

I make my way down from the astronomy tower and decide to wander the halls, looking for my next challenge. It's like a game to me. I see a figure at the end of the hallway and approach it cautiously, praying its not a teacher. Hermione. I begin to run from her and head towards the slytherin common room. I don't want her to see me after I just. I just killed Pansy. What have I done!?

"Professor Dumbledore! Dumbledore please help!" I scream whilst running towards his office, Hermione close behind.

He suddenly appears in front of me and sensing the terror in my face, takes me into his office. "Take a seat" he says and I obey his command, taking a seat on the chair opposite him. "So... what's happened Raven?" He questions me. "Um" I stall, debating whether I should tell him or not. Fuck it. "I just killed Pansy Parkinson, sir. I didn't mean to, say you can bring her back please, oh don't send me to Azkaban!" I blubber on and on before Dumbledore silences me. "I know what you did Raven" .... Shit.

"In fact I spelled your wand so that you couldn't use it to the full capacity. Pansy is alive, in critical condition, but still breathing" I let out a shocked gasp. Pansy isn't dead... but she should be. Shit.... why am I so evil?

"Umm, can I go now?" "Yes but if you decide to do something like this ever again, there will be consequences" He states fiercely and I get up from my chair, nodding as I leave the room.

What a day.