CHAPTER 13

TW: slur, it is censored though.

"Raven?" Draco faces me "I thought I told you to shut it" I say and roll my eyes. "I don't take orders from anyo"- he stops mid-sentence almost like he realised that what he was saying was untrue. I decide to ignore it.

"Okay, what do you want?" I. Ask. "Never mind" he answers and faces back towards Professor Snape who is teaching us about the living death potion. I'm startled by a hand on my thigh. When my breathing reaches its normal pace I look down and see Hermione's unusually frail and boney hand placed on my leg, trailing up and down. This seems to catch Draco's eye and he starts fidgeting in his seat, obviously uncomfortable with the current situation.

Her fingers reach the bottom of my skirt and Hermione looks up at me before lifting the material and sliding her hand further up my leg. I'm trying to concentrate on the lesson for fucks sake. Jealousy overtakes Draco's face and he sits there with his eyes glued to my thigh.

I can't tell if I'm enjoying this or not. My body is but I feel guilty watching Draco sit there, unable to stop her. Abruptly a shock runs through my other leg. I look down and see Draco's pale, veiny hand placed on my thigh. What is going on? His fingers begin to trace circles on my soft skin and his cold rings cause goosebumps to appear.

Hermione and Draco make eye contact and neither one of them blinks. They continue to stare at each other competitively whilst I just sit there. Then I realise. I stand up and say "I'm a human being, not a fucking competition" and storm out of the class. I hear Snape in the distance "5 points will be taken from slytherin for poor behaviour" fuck him.

Draco's POV

"Never mind" I say to Raven and try to concentrate on what Snape is saying. Out the corner of my eye I can see Granger's hand moving towards Raven. It lands gently on her leg and starts moving up and down.

After a few moments Hermione's hand reaches the bottom of Raven's short skirt. She wouldn't. Not with me sat right here. Her hand slips under the material and I feel my black dress pants getting tighter around my crotch. Fuck...

Without hesitation I grope Raven's other leg and trace circles on her silky skin. I spy Granger's had still under her skirt and I can't tell whether I'm turned on or fucking pissed. Or both.

I look over at Hermione and we make eye contact, if looks could kill then I'd be so dead. Abruptly Raven stands up, startling both me and Hermione. "I'm a human being not a fucking competition" she states and storms out of the classroom. "5 points will be taken from slytherin for poor behaviour" Snape drones on. Fuck him.

Raven's POV

I run into my room and slam the door behind me. I start crying and stumble over to my bed. A yawn startles me and I look across the room to see Pansy waking up. She looks awful.

"Oh yay, you're back!" I say, sarcasm dripping off my tongue. "Fuck off Raven" she spits. "Don't you talk to me like that Parkinson" I threaten "or what Riddle?" She challenges. Fortunately for Pansy, Hermione bursts in just as I'm about to lose it but one look at her makes me forget what I was pissed about in the first place.

As I look closer I notice that she looks really weak and frail. "Hey uh Pansy" she says detecting the tension in the room and trying to diffuse it. "Get out my room you fucking mudblood!" Pansy screeches and I strike her unintentionally across her cheek.

"What the fuck Raven!?" She shouts and her hand flies to hold her stinging cheek which is now turning a light shade of crimson. Oops. "Don't talk about her like that" I say walking over to hold Hermione. "You're both going to hell fucking f*gs" she says then gets up and leaves.

Sniffling sounds come from Hermione and I peer into her eyes. "Don't listen to her Hermione, please don't listen to her" I say and wrap my arms around her tiny frame. "I'm so sorry about class earlier Raven, I don't think of you as a competition" she admits. "It's okay,  I was just a bit flustered is all, now let's go get some lunch" I suggest and we exit my room.