CHAPTER 15

TW: ED

After that incident I decide to skip my afternoon classes and go straight to bed. I'm so exhausted lately. I'm out cold as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I wake up and have a shower, scrubbing hard to get off the memories off yesterday. I dry and brush my hair then get changed. I dress in a loose green crew neck and some black jeans then throw my robe over the top.

"Guess I'll just go and find Pansy then"

His words ring in my ears like an alarm that I can't switch off. I can't take the jealousy that I felt as each word slipped from his cracked lips. There's a pain in my chest and. It feels like my heart is weighing me down. But I also feel anger. It's overwhelming.

I tried to forget last night. I don't need him. Who am I kidding? I need him more than anyone and I can't explain it. I was ready to kill someone just to make him mine. He wanted me last night and I denied him although I wanted him too.

I walk into the Great Hall and take a seat next to Blaise again as I almost enjoyed his non-stop chatter yesterday. Almost. I mean it was better than an awkward silence with Crabbe or getting made fun of by Goyle.

I look around for the pale faced boy but he's nowhere to be seen, neither is Hermione. Well Draco is never here so its not that strange, but Hermione.

I get up suddenly which startles Blaise and he spills his milk. "Sorry Zabini, gotta dash" "no worries Raven!" He shouts after me as I run from the hall. I go straight to the girls toilets. I often see her in there and mentally slapped myself for not looking in there yesterday. I hear a weird whining sound from inside. Fuck. Moaning Myrtle. I had completely forgotten why this bathroom was abandoned.

I walk in and peer into each stall until I find her. My heart falls. There she is on her knees, her boney fingers gripping so tightly onto the toilet seat that her knuckles have turned a sickly white colour. Her cheekbones stand out prominently and she's so pale. How could I let this happen to my girl. My poor girl.

She looks up at me and tries to stand but her brittle legs give way and she crumples onto the icy floor in a tangled heap. "Go away Raven" she says, not as sternly as she had hoped. "I'm not leaving Hermione" I say and put a hand on her shoulder. She brushes it off and says "I don't want you to see me like this, please" her last word breaks me and my heart shatters for her. She turns her head away from me and I reply "okay baby".

After a few minutes she returns from the cubicle and stumbles into my open arms. "It's okay, I'm here" I comfort her as tears fall down her ghostly cheeks.

I can't tell how much time passes with her in my arms but I decide that she needs to rest properly. "I'm not going to make you eat because I know how hard that would be for you, but please go to sleep for as long as you need" I say and she replies with a small nod.

Hermione goes into her dorm and I stay with her until its dark outside. Shit, I missed all of my lessons today. I give the sleeping girl a quick kiss and leave her to rest. I don't want to go to sleep. I don't think I could even if I tried. I pass the corridor that houses the room of requirement and see a mysterious figure in the distance.

I pick up my pace and walk towards the shape. The shadow notices and starts walking quicker down the corridor. My quick walk turns into a run and I am soon caught up with the silhouette. It stops abruptly and I collide with the floor as I fall over. Ow.

"What the fuck Raven? I thought you were a teacher" Draco pants and runs his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Er sorry" I mutter. "What are you doing out here this late anyways?" I inquire. "I could ask you the same thing" he fires back. "Well I was with Hermione if you must know" I state and his soft eyes turn to stone. "Well I was fucking Pansy in the Room of Requirement. If you must know" he snarls.

I begin walking to the slytherin common room when I feel a cold hand grab my wrist and I'm pulled into a broom closet. "Get off me" I demand and struggle from his firm grip. "I know you want me Raven" he says and I can feel his hot breath on my face. I realise how little space there is in this closet.

"I will never want you Malfoy" I spit and reach for the door handle but he blocks it. "Say that again, I dare you" he says and a surge of confidence washes over me. "I will never want you Malfoy" I seethe "never". His stone cold eyes turn lustful and he pulls me into a kiss. I rap my fists against his toned chest in an attempt to be released.

After a few seconds I give into my desires and kiss him back. We kiss for a while but when I eventually open my eyes I see the hunger that rests in his. He wants more. As we make eye contact he grabs my head and pushes me down onto my knees forcefully. My heart is racing and I don't know if I should run, scream in his face then run or see how this goes.

He looks down at me maliciously and a smirk appears on his face. "Suck my dick" he demands. This time I nod.