CHAPTER 16

I follow Draco out of the broom closet trying to hold back my tears. What the fuck did I just do?

Draco steps closer to me "if you tell anyone about this, you die, got it?" "Trust me, I don't want anyone finding out either" I say and walk to the slytherin common room with Draco following me. I reach my dorm and Draco comes in too. Pansy is getting changed and I take a seat on my bed. Draco walks over to Pansy and looks her up and down "no need to get all dressed up babe, your clothes will be off in a matter of seconds".

I get into my pyjamas and can fell Draco's eyes burning into me. I jump in my bed and close the hideous curtains. I almost fall asleep until I'm interrupted by a moaning sound. What the fuck was that? Wait... I never heard Draco and Pansy leave.

"Fuck... Draco" I hear Pansy moan. What the fuck!? Draco is doing this to piss me off. I'll show him that it doesn't bother me. I pull my pillow over my head covering my ears to drown out Pansy's ear-splitting shrieks. Then something happens that I will never forget.

"Uh Raven" Draco moans.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Pansy realises and shoves him away from her. "What the fuck did you just say!?" She screams at him. "Shut up you whining whore" He dismisses her and leaves without another word.

Draco's POV

"Fuck... Draco" Pansy moans and I feel sick at her words. She's so desperate and it disgusts me. She never denies me. Not like "Raven"

I feel a shove against my chest and I stumble back. "What the fuck did you just say!?" Pansy shrieks at me. What? I didn't say anything. "Shut up you whining whore" I spit and leave the room.

Raven's POV

I can't stop a smile from spreading over my face. He said my name. He must have been thinking about me. Pansy has been crying for the past hour but she's finally managed to get to sleep.

What a day this has been.

I wake up in the morning to a slap in the face that I had been awaiting since yesterday. If I'm honest I thought it would have come earlier. I don't retaliate as it's understandable but I make sure to give Pansy an intimidating glare, telling her without words that this is the only time she will get away with it.

I take a shower and feel so refreshed and happy. I decide to put on a very short skirt that I will probably lose points for but I'm feeling confident today. I pair. The black skirt with a white collared shirt and black V-neck jumper.

I look good. Very mature and put together.

I throw on some black tights and shoes then chuck my robe on. I walk to my next class, divination, after deciding that I didn't want breakfast. Standing outside the classroom leaning against the wall is no other than Cedric Diggory. "Hey Diggory" I say and approach him. We haven't spoken in quiet a while.

"Wassup Riddle" he sounds really weird when he tries to talk in slang. "Sorry about potions, I wanted to sit next to you Cedric" I apologise. "Oh, I see we are on a first name basis, I must me getting somewhere" he chuckles. "Don't push it" "Diggory" I add and we both laugh. His laugh is strong and really frickin loud.

Professor Trelawney shows up and unlocks the door, ushering us inside. I take a seat at the back of the class and Cedric slides in next to me. I'm glad. After a while everyone has taken their seats. Hermione is sat with Harry and Ron, Draco with Blaise, and Pansy on her own. Pathetic.

Draco looks over to me and when he sees Cedric he brings his fist up to his mouth and starts moving it back and forth. What the fuck is he doing? Oh shit.

Cedric realises what is going on and an embarrassed blush spreads across his chiselled face. "So... you and Draco huh?" Cedric questions, obviously put out. "He wishes". "Well don't get mixed up with that dick,  I've heard that he's a death eater" Cedric states and anger starts burning inside of me. Hermione looks up at me and smiles with a little wave extinguishing the flames of rage.

For this lesson we are reading tea leaves. Lucky me. "Gimme the cup, gimme the cup" Professor Trelawney says to Blaise who has a flower shape in his cup which apparently means luck. Bull. Shit.

Draco's cup doesn't have a definite shape and Trelawney stumbles backwards into her desk.

"It can't be" she mutters. "Voldemort"