chapter 29

i updated it a day after. ya girl updating early as usual 👺🙄🤚

song of the chapter: habits of my heart by jaymes young

A while has passed since the bell rung and PE started. The usual. Asahi had to sweat and suffer in sports. The ticking clocks on the wall made seconds feel like hours. He ran laps around around the track field with the other students.

"You got 5 more minutes, come on!" The sports coach yelled from the distance. Asahi looked up at the blue sky while he was running, putting his eyes in a squint due to the golden rays of the sun. Even though the coach said five minutes, he still felt like collapsing. He was never a runner.

While he was running, he bumped into someone. He stumbled back in his footsteps and looked at the person. The guy looked back at him with an annoyed expression.

"Sorry." Asahi mumbled.

"Watch where you're going, faggot." He grumbled and kept on running. Asahi took a moment to process what he said. A cold chill ran down his spine when he heard that word.

"Move!" The sports teacher yelled to him. He looked back at him and kept on running with the confusion running through his mind.

PE ended and Asahi sat on his own in the locker rooms trying to change back to his uniform. some walked out of the showers with towels wrapped around their neck from the showers they were taking . And some were playing around with their friends. It was loud nonetheless. A room filled with half naked guys changing. Asahi just wanted to be out of there.

He slipped on his white long sleeved shirt and started buttoning it up. his jacket, tie and vest were beside him on the bench. Just like he wanted, he should be out of there soon.

His eyes roamed around the room as he wore his jacket and straightened it on him. He noticed a group of shirtless guys standing in the corner of the room looking at him in disgust. They talked about him with each other, he couldn't hear what they were saying. But he knew since they were pointing at him.

"He's looking at you." He heard one of them murmur to the other. The guy shuddered in mock disgust and the other guys laughed. Asahi rolled his eyes and looked down at his vest as he straightened it.