||Chapter 2.2!!||

~Previously  in Chapter 2.1~

So Basically a boy in E class named Terasaka may or may not  have been the reason that  not only their teacher is finally dead, but also Y/n's crush Nagisa as well...Okay now that's out the way, let's get back into  the story!

||Y/n's p.o.v||

I was expecting a gruesome sight, but when my eyes landed on him, I almost died,

"N-nagisa?" I asked.

I could feel tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. Nagisa was...okay? I dropped onto my knees and started clawing at the yellow substance covering him,

"Nagisa, can you hear me?" I shouted.

I started ripping that stuff off his him. I was borderline hysterical,

"As it happens, I shed my skin once a month..." Our teacher said.

I finally broke Nagisa out and he suddenly woke up. My eyes widened, and I hugged him tightly,

"N-nagisa!" I exclaimed.

"I protected Nagisa there by covering him with my old skin."

"Hey? Y/n, what's going on why are you hugging me?" Nagisa asked tiredly, putting his hand on my back to hug me back a bit.

"You Dumb ass!" I cried.

I could hear how mad our teacher was behind me and Nagisa, but I didn't care. I just kept crying I couldn't help it, but when I heard our teacher fly out the classroom then come back, I couldn't help but look back to see the commotion. He stole the nameplates off of houses...not just any houses, but the whole classes houses . Our teacher was pitch black,

"My agreement with your government says I won't harm you. But if you try another assassination like that one..." He pulled out Nagisa's house name plate also, "I might just harm someone else."

He dropped the rest of the name plates on the floor menacingly, it gave me the chills, he continued,

"Your family, your friends...or I could wipe out the whole planet apart from you." he threatened opening up his mouth showing his teeth.

I suddenly become severely unnerved by him, and felt myself not letting go of Nagi's shoulder as I hid behind him

"What the hell's you're deal, anyway?" Terasaka exclaimed, crying?

I was surprised and confused, so I looked over Nagisa's shoulder. My ears hadn't deceived me, Terasaka really was crying,

"You're just a big pain!" He said in a scared tone, pointing at our teacher, "Showing up all 'i'm gonna blow up the earth' and 'assassinate me'! What's so wrong with using an annoying method to kill an annoying guy?!?"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. The balls that Terasaka had was actually astonishing. No wonder he's in E-class...This guy's a dumbass.

Our teacher's face turned orange, meaning Terasaka had said something correct,

"Annoying? Hardly. Your idea itself was a very good one." He praised, "Especially you, Nagisa."

Our teacher patted his head, and I hid behind Nagisa once again,

"The way you carried yourself so naturally on your approach gets full marks."

I growled at our teacher's remark. 'He shouldn't be praising Nagisa for risking his life like that...' I huffed.

"You made it right through the chink in my defenses. However!" His head turned back to Terasaka and his fiends- I mean friends.

"None of you looked out for Nagisa, not even Nagisa himself."

This I agreed with. I growled at Nagisa and he looked back at me confused,

"Students like that aren't fit to assassinate anyone." Our teacher lectured, his face turned purple, revealing an x. I could tell he was agitated.

"We need an Assassination worth smiling about-- One to be proud of!" He announced to the class, "You're all capable assassins who have the power within you. Some advice from your teacher and your target..."

Nagisa started rubbing his forehead and I looked at him. He looked so dazed, it made me angry, but then I realized I was still holding onto Nagisa and my face flushed with heat. I let go of him suddenly, and I stood up quickly and brushed my skirt off. Nagisa got up too, I took a step away from him, we were too close,

"Here's a question for you, Nagisa: I have not the slightest intention of being killed. I will enjoy my time with you all until next March, and then blow Earth up. If you don't like it what are you going to do about it?" Our teacher asked.

"Before you destroy Earth...I'll kill you." Nagisa replied.

Our teacher laughed and his faced flushed green and yellow stripes and he nodded,

"Then do it now." Our teacher turned to the class, "Once you've killed me, you're free to go home!"

I got angry, and I punched Nagisa in the arm as hard as I could,

"Ow! What was that for?!?" He asked.

"First you try to blow yourself up, and now we have to stay here forever, yet you still have the audacity to ask what that was for!?!? Keep pissing me off and I'm going to assassinate you by strangulation!!!" I exclaimed trying so hard not to wring his neck.

He pat my head and laughed a bit,

"Sorry about all this, I probably gave you quiet a scare. Thanks for making sure I was alright afterwards though." he said cheerily.

My anger instantly went away and My face heated up to the max,

"Yea whatever! Just don't do anything stupid like that again!" I exclaimed stomping off back to my seat.

I took my seat, and crossed my arms. Up at the front of the class I heard...Kayano? Say,

"An unkillable teacher... 'Korosenai'... 'koro'... oh! How about 'Koro Sensei?" She asked.

"Koro-sensei?" Nagisa repeated.

He caught our teacher's attention, who was cleaning off our house nameplates. I think he liked the name...oh! And before I forget, in case you couldn't already tell...I'm in love with one of my classmates, Nagisa Shiota... and I 'd do anything for him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love how I said I didn't want there to be long chapters, but then I immediately post this long ass chapter. Lmao sorry about that...I just didn't want to break this up into more parts...there's a lot to get through.