||Chapter 8!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"Good Morning!" Koro Sensei said, walking into class.

I couldn't look at him, and neither could the class.

    "What's wrong clas-"

That's when he noticed the octopus on his desk.

    "Whoops! My bad! I mistook it for you and killed it instead." Karma teased, "Bring it here. I'll dispose of it."

'Karma no!' I grimaced. And to make matters worse my stomach growled since I skipped breakfast.

    "Alright." Koro Sensei said.

I heard him pick up the octopus and he started walking over to Karma. 'Oh geez, please don't involve me please don't involve me!' I pleaded to the Gods in my head. I noticed the blade behind Karma's back. Once Koro Sensei was in front of his desk I heard drills and the ground shook for a sec. I looked up at Koro Sensei who had a missile and a bunch of other cooking foods,

    "Allow me to show you Karma: The might of these drill tentacles and the firepower of this missile I filched from the Self-Defense Force!" Koro Sensei told him.

The Missle began emitting fire because it had turned on and I sat there staring at the fire in awe,

    "I'm not about to let my assassin get away scot free." Koro Sensei warned.

My eyes widened, is he making...He shoved something in Karma's mouth but he spit it out. In Sensei's hand was a platter of  Octopus balls, my mouth watered at the sight and smell of them,

    "I could tell by your pallor that you hand't eaten breakfast." He said.

Koro sensei turned his head to me too,

    "You too Y/n"

    "I whipped these octopus balls at Mach speed." He said, "They'll put you, Karma, well on your way to being nice and healthy, and it well help you, Y/n, stay focused in class."

He put one of the balls on his drill and told Karma to open his mouth. My mouth kept watering,

And obviously Karma didn't open his mouth,

    "Sensei, I can really have some??" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded,

    "What I do is tend things, take care of them. Things like assassins's rusty blades."

He started staring intently at Karma and he opened his mouth, letting steam out,

    "So keep killing me in earnest all day today. Every time you do, I'll take are of you."

I gasped upon seeing more octopus balls him his mouth. Koro Sensei put the platter on my desk causing me to beam, and he started speaking to Karma,

    "By the end of the day, your body and mind will be polished and sparkling."

I shoved one of Octopus balls in my mouth and started enjoying it, 'This is delicious!' I beamed while chewing.

🗡🗡🗡

    Today was a pretty...eventful day. In first period Karma tried to shoot Koro Sensei in the back of the head, but instead got his nails painted, which I teased him for and snapped a pic of. In 4th period I busted out laughing when Koro Sensei put a pretty apron on Karma, and of course I snapped another pic. By 5th period Karma got a nice little hairstyle to which I could barely contain my laughter. In the end Karma realized that Koro Sensei was only going to be on his ass all the time so he stopped assassinating him for the day...and he nearly broke my fingers after school in order to get me to delete all the pics. Lucky for me they're already in the cloud! Anyways...

🗡🗡🗡

I ran over to the cliff calling Nagisa's name since I saw him go that way,

    "Hey Nagisa!" I said happily, waving at him.

Nagisa looked back and smiled at me. I caught up to him and was about to speak to him but noticed Koro Sensei scolding a smiling Karma,

    "What did I miss? What's the deal With Koro Sensei and Karma?" I asked.

Nagisa smiled brightly at me, sending butterflies into my stomach,

    "Oh you know, Karma's just being Karma. Hey, let's go calm Koro Sensei down!" he said.

Before I could even answer Nagisa grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to Koro Sensei. My face was super heated, I was still a little flustered that Nagisa just grabbed my wrist which is basically almost like holding my hand, but I was also confused as to what was going on 'What the hell did I miss, and why am I now involved??'

---------------------------------------------------------

Here's a short little chapter that I hope makes enough sense...Ig I could have skipped adding this, but oh well! Anwways I don't know if anyone reads my author's notes, but do you prefer long or short chapters for this story? It would help me out if I knew how much to write for each chapter. If these are too long, I'll start breaking up the chapters into smaller parts. Kay bye!