||Chapter 30!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

Finally it was finals day. Karma and I were walking to the testing room together. I wanted to walk with Nagisa, but that's just not how things ended up working out. Some days I really hated be from the same side of town of Karma. There was just no avoiding him, and I'll be damned if I have to walk with Nagisa while Karma makes snide remarks the whole time. So yea, it's just me and him. I sighed out as we walked down the halls of the main campus,

"So how do you think you're going to do on your tests Karma?" I asked trying to spark a conversation.

He shrugged,

"Oh, you know me. I'll ace all the tests, same as always..." He said, "I'm a little worried about you though,  your pea brain was probably only able to retain half of the stuff we covered in class." He told me.

I huffed,

"Why are you always so rude!" I asked.

I took a deep breath to calm down as he chuckled,

"But yea anyways, did you study?" He asked.

"Of course I did. I studied more than your mom." I told him.

He looked very unamused, which made me nervous, "Say something dumb like that again, and I'll forward your letter to the whole school..." I went stiff.

"Sorry sir!" I said nervously.

He rolled his eyes at me and opened up the testing room door,

"Get in there you fucking weirdo." He told me.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, "We're in the same testing room redhead." I tell him as I walked into the class.

"Yea I know..." He says walking in behind me.

Once the tests were passed out and the time started I looked over at my test, 'All right Y/n! You've got this! Ace this test so you can impress Nagisa!!'

🗡🗡🗡

Testing was over and might I just say...I totally passed all my tests with flying colors!! When I saw the first question on my math test and instantly knew the answer, I knew I was going to pass all my tests, and I did! I ranked like 3rd place on the majority of my tests! So no, I didn't make the top list of anything, but this was still a major achievement of mine! During class Koro Sensei announced our test results and guess what?!!? E-Class won the bet!! And ontop of that Karma got a little taste of his own Karma. Math, the subject he was most confident in was actually his down fall he got and 10th place! Ha! That clown!!! I got 5th place!! I was 5 places ahead of him!! You just know I had to rub it in, I almost lost a a finger in the process, but it was so worth it!! Now who has the Pea brain Karma?!?! Ahem...anyways we had the most high scores compared to A Class. We took the top spot in 3 out of 5 subjects which was pretty damn good!

"The top three can choose any tentacle they like." Koro Sensei announced to the class.

I pouted, I wanted to blow of one of his legs!!

"Whoa there octopus!" Terasaka spoke up, "We got more than three in the top spot!" He said.

I looked at him confused, and so did Koro Sensei,

"No, there are three, Terasaka, over Japanese, English, social studies and--"

"Huh? Quit playin' dumb! Five subjects, that's Japanese, English, Social Studies, science and home ec!" he said tossing 4 tests onto his desk.

I felt my whole world light up, 'how awesome!' I thought, 'Now there's more of a likely chance that we'll be able to kill Koro Sensei!'