||Chapter 19!!||

~Previously on 'Second Place' in Chapter 18~

Since it's been a while, let me refresh your memory.  So basically after Y/n and the others were successfully rescued from their kidnappers, they headed outside. And NAGISA was being all cute and complimenting Y/n for stalling and stuff. And oop, apparently Y/n Thinks that Nagisa was blushing at her. So yea! That's what you missed in the previous chapter of Second Place...

||Nagisa's P.o.v||

"Figures, Kanzaki's the top spot." Maehara said, inspecting the list, "Who doesn't like her..." he said.

Maehara looked at Sugino who was standing next to me and asked him,

"What about you, Sugino? Really slick of you to pull her into your group." Maehara commented.

Sugnio put his hands behind his head coolly,

"Y'know, with all the crap that went down, there weren't many chances for us to really talk." He admitted.

"Yea, you guys had it rough." Maehara said. Then he looked over at me, "What about you Nagisa, did you get a chance to bond with Y/n?" He asked.

His question caught me off guard, and I could feel my face heat up. I waved my hands a bit,

"Huh?? Me and Y/n? I don't know about all of that...We're just friends!!" I quickly told him.

Everyone in the room, looked like they didn't believe me. That's when Mimura spoke up and said,

"I just want to know who likes who."

Okajima started scrambling around like a mad man once Mimura said that,

"I can't just pick one!" He exclaimed in a panic

"Other than you, Okajima..." Mimura assured.

Maehara looked back at me asked,

"Well 'if' you don't like Y/n, who do you like?"

"Huh? I uh-" I stammered.

I couldn't think of anyone off the top of my head,

"What about you Maehara? Anyone you like?" Sugino asked taking the attention off of me.

I looked over at Sugino in surprise, but also gratitude. Honestly, I never really thought about liking anyone...They're aren't many girls that I'm close with aside from Kayano and Y/n... but I think that if I had pick someone to like it would probably be-

"Who me? My lips are sealed." Maehara told Sugino.

Maehara put a piece sign like a girl from an anime or something. What Maehara said that, Mimura got kind of mad,

"That pisses me off! You have to at least tell us something!" Mimura yelled at him.

Maehara laughed a bit and said,

"Well since we are supposed to be going around saying girls we like I will say this...I would have totally had a crush on Y/n if she wasn't she wasn't interested in..."

Maehara paused and looked at me for a second before he continued, "in a little, something something..." He trailed off.

I was confused, but everyone else in the room seemed to agree,

"Oh Yea! I always forget about Y/n when it comes to stuff like this!" Mimura said thinking about it, "She's actually pretty cool when she's not sleeping in class, but...she's kind of off limits..." He trailed off as well.