||Chapter 10.2!!||

~Previously in Chapter 10.1~

Okay so basically Y/n tried to assassinate Koro Sensei in class, but failed of course. Lucky for her though, Nagisa really liked her Assassination attempt, and so after class he asked Y/n to go on a date with him afterschool. So yea that's what's you missed in Chapter 10.1!

||Y/n's P.o.v||

When we left school, Nagisa let me pick the place we went to. Because I didn't want anyone to show up and embarrass me in front of Nagisa, I chose a little restaurant that I knew about that wasn't too close to school. Once we reached the place he let me pick where we sat too and so I chose a booth by the window. We actually sat next to eachother like a couple or something! Nagisa sat by the window and I sat at the end. I tried to give him as much space as I could so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable, but somehow we ended up shoulder to shoulder. Up until now, I had never really spent that much time with Nagisa off campus. We were always with someone else, or with Karma, so it was nice to be with just Nagisa for a change.

After Nagisa let me order whatever I wanted, he then helped me with my homework like he promised. In return I helped him with English homework, even though I'm not the best at spelling. It's the first time in a while I was actually not awkward with Nagisa. How could I be, when everything was going so well though. Nagisa made me forget about all my anxieties and insecurities, with the way he lighted up every time he got an answer right. Seeing him in such a good mood caused me to gain enough confidence to finally confess to him, well...at least try to,

"Um...Hey...Nagisa..." I called him shyly.

"Yea, what is it Y/n?" He asked looking up from his work

"W-why did you ask me to hang out..." I wanted to call this a date, but couldn't bring myself to do so, "It's not like I ever treat you..." I told him.

He chuckled a bit, causing my face to heat up, 'Why is he laughing??' I thought, 'Did I say something wrong??'

    "Since when is that a reason to treat you?" He giggled.

I looked away as my face heated up more. I wished I could have just died from all my awkwardness already. I rubbed my arm a bit,

    "Yea but-"

    "I do it because I like you! You're my friend!" He told me, putting his hand on my head.

My heart rose and sank at the same time, 'Your friend? Really??...way to kill the mood Nagisa...' I thought. I couldn't help but be upset at his words. Did he really only see me as a friend, and nothing more?? No, I should at least try...right?

    "Hey, Y/n, what's wrong?" Nagisa asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head, now being brought back to reality,

    "It's nothing..." I told him.

He seemed satisfied with that answer, but I wasn't,

    "Uhm! Actuall, Nagisa there's something I want to tell you!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me confused,

    "Yea sure, what is it?" He asked, "You can tell me anything..."

Every word he said to me only made me more nervous. The knots in my stomach only got worse because of how he was looking at me. He looked so...innocent, like whatever I was going to say to him would make or beak our friendship. I gulped a bit, 'here goes everything...',

    "Nagisa I-"

    "Oh hey guys! What are you doing here?"

My heart sunk, and I shook my head a bit in annoyance. 'Of course...' Thought. The person who literally just interrupted my long awaited confession of a lifetime was...Kayano...