||Chapter 33!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

As the sun was setting, we were all standing around Koro Sensei, looking at him dumbfounded. Koro Sensei was literally brown, and I wasn't exactly sure how to react to it. Koro Sensei yawned, or groaned? I don't know what the noise he made, Koro Sensei is always making weird noises,

"Phew! What fun that was!" Koro Sensei said, "No wonder I'm so tan."

"That's beyond tan!" We all said at the same time.

"Even your teeth are tan." Kimura told him.

I nodded my head in agreement,

"Yea umm...that's definitely not normal..." I add.

"So much for picking up on your expressions." Okano said

"All right, Koro Sensei, after dinner comes the assassination!" Sugino cut it.

"Yes, yess. First, the shipboard restaurant!" Koro Sensei said getting up out of his chair.

"Hasn't that octopus had enough fun for a day?" Yoshida said to himheld.

'Maybe Koro Sensei wants to have as much fun as he can before we kill him...' I thought.

🗡🗡🗡

"Here we are, at the shipboard restaurant we've rented out. Let's slowly savor out meal as we take the night sea." Sugino said, holding a glass on a tray in front of Koro Sensei.

"I get it...first you'll get me good and seasick to weaken my capabilities, eh?" Koro Sensei asked.

"Of course, that's assassination 101." Sugino said.

My stomach growled and so I clutched it tightly,

"Blah blah blah....when can we start eating..." I murmured quietly.

Karma elbowed me in the arm harshly,

"Ow!"

"Shut up this isn't about you." He told me.

I looked at him in disbelif, "Huh?!?!?!?"

"I can molt, and in so doing, shed this dark skin!" Koro Sensei said catching my attention.

I was horrified upon seeing Koro Sensei shedding his skin. How dumb and gullibale could our teacher be?!?!?

"There! Back to normal." He said happily, now back to his yellow tone.

"K-k-k-koro Sensei!!!" I stammered in disbelief.

"That's your one-montly molt!" Fuwa said from behind him.

"Just another of its uses." He said holding it up.

I got a bit angry, as I could not believe how simple our teacher was being,

"Koro Sensei!!!!! You're making it way to easy for us to kill you!! Do you have a death wish or something!?!?!?!?" I asked.

"Don't worry Y/n. I tend to save it for particularly stick situations, but--"

Finally it clicked into Koro Sensei thick skull and he shrieked like a little girl in relazation of his stupid mistake. I huffed and crossed my arms, 'why is he so dense??' I though angrily.

🗡🗡🗡

After dinner we took Koro Sensei to this floating chapel a way from the hotel. Some of us were standing around inside, I was one of those people,

"Take a seat, Koro Sensei." Okajima said.

"There's nowhere for you to run." Sugino told him

"This'll be a fun assassination." Mimura said holding the remote to the tv.