||Chapter 24!!||

~Previously on 'Second Place' in Chapter 23~

Well after a pretty eventful day of watching Professor Bitch try and kill Mr. Karasuma for a bet, Y/n is ready to walk home for the day. Before she goes home she realizes Karma and Nagisa want to ask Koro Sensei if they could see a movie with him. So before she leaves them she asks them to tell her how the movie was. Later that night Y/n get's an unexpected call from Nagisa, and he tells her all about the movie and he tells her he got her a gift. Y/n tried to confess, buuut chickened out pretty much...She promises herself she'll confess to him the next day. 

||Y/n's P.o.v||

I quickly ran to the school up the stairs,  I ran so fast that I tripped on the top step and fell into a puddle. I got up and sprinted the whole way to class with my umbrella. I almost forgot to take off my outdoor shoes when I got in the building. I ran all the way to my classroom door, and slammed it open. Everyone looked at me,

"Sorry for being late..." I tell Koro Sensei.

"Oh...it's just Y/n..." One student said.

I eyed the class confused,

"What does that even mean-" I got cut off

"Hey, what the heck was the point of you having an umbrella if you weren't even going to use it?!?!" Hiroto shouted at me.

I recoiled on the verge of tears,

"I slipped in fell in the rain!" I exclaimed about to cry, "Umbrellas's don't protect you from puddles!" I huffed.

"So when is the new student coming?" Hara asked.

I looked at back at Koro Sensei before closing my umbrella and walking over to my seat,

"New student?" I wondered, "I thought I heard something about that, before I came in. Did I miss another email?" I asked as I sat in my seat.

"Nope, this was last minute." Koro Sensei told me

"Oh okay." I replied.

"Hey Ritsu, have you heard anything?" Hara asked her, "You know, as a fellow transfer assassin?"

"Yes, a little. Originally he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle long range attacks, and he close range combat. Together we'd drive Koro Sensei into a corner. But those orders were canceled for two reasons."

"Huh? What were they?"

I nodded as I raked my hands through my wet hair,

"Yea tell us, I wanna hear the rest." I commented.

"Well, for one, his adjustment took longer than expected. And two...I lack the capacity to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelmingly inferior to him."

I got chills as I was fixing my hair,

"That's scary...It saying something if a super computer ai is saying something like that about some kid assassin" I commented to myself.

Then I sneezed, 'Damn I hope I didn't catch a cold...' I sniffed. 

🗡🗡🗡

"Now to introduce him: Hey Itona!" The new kid's guardian called out "Come on out!"

The whole class, including myself looked at the door in anticipation. That's when suddenly there was an explosion that came from the back wall. I literally shrieked in fear and surprise. But who wouldn't? Someone just exploded the fucking wall!!! Right by me none the less!!! That's when out came Itona, from the hole. I assumed he made the hole in the wall, and he just walked in and sat down like everything was fucking normal!!! I stared at him in disbelief as he was now seated in between Terasaka and Karma.