||Part 2 Chapter 5!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"We'll embed bombs and anti sensei BB's in the giant pudding base. When he gets to the bottom of the thing..." Kayano exclaimed.

She implied that we'd blow Koro Sensei up with a giant pudding bomb.

"It might be worth a try." Isogai commented.

"He does tend to go crazy over sweets and sexy stuff!" Okajima added.

I stroked my chin in thought, upon hearing the plan. I raised my hand like I was in class,

"Uhm! Kayano! With the amount of BB's we'd need for this bomb and how close they'd have to be to one another, won't Koro Sensei be able to smell them from like a mile away? Maybe we should like cover the BB's in like pudding batter or something!" I suggested.

I saw stars twinkle in her eyes,

"That's a great Idea Y/n! Keep those clever ideas coming!" She exclaimed pointing at me.

I felt my face heat up. Now I'm not of type of girl to hate someone one minute and like them the next, but I sure as hell love be complimented.

"Okay, let's use this time when Koro Sensei's not around and go for broke!" Isogai announced.

"Yea!" Everyone around me cheered.

🩸🩸🩸

"I used an inactive line at a mayonnaise factory to prep the beaten eggs that'll be going in this giant mold. But with cooperation from the government, we'll be doing the rest of the cooking with our own manpower!" Kayano announced to us all, "First we mix in the sugar and milk, Vanilla opil brings out the flavor."

"But Kaede, they tried to make a giant pudding on TV once, and it didn't work." Kurahashi saidas she stirred.

I stopped paying attention to their conversation and focused on stirring my on coating the bb's in the sweet smell of vanilla essence. My arms hurt and they were tired, I felt like a house wife with all the stirring I was doing. After a lot of prepping it was finally time to pour in the first batch of pudding. After that we worked all day until the sunset to get everything ready and into place. After it was all over I practically collapsed from exhaustion. A little ways away I could see Karma talking with Kayano. Nagisa was there too, and he was smiling. I couldn't help but feel jealous, I closed my eyes as the sun was still out and going directly into my eyes. I forced myself to smile a bit as I covered my closed eyes with my arm, 'don't be stupid Y/n...you haven't lost yet.' I reminded myself. I let out a sigh, I was ready to go home and eat.

🩸🩸🩸

The next day we all came back to school to see if the pudding had finsihed chilling over night. It was going to be the moment of truth. We would see if the pudding would hold, or collapse. I hated to be the person, but I hoped that it would collapse so I could get eat some...I skipped breakfast...It held, meaning more finalization and no breakfast. I grumbled as I smoothed out the pudding gelatin thing...I was really hungry.

Once it was done, everyone cheered. Don't even get me started on that pudding, it looked supper delicious! I wanted to just take a spoon and try some, but alas I could not!

"Oh, man, it looks delicious!" Sugino exclaimed.

"You forget there's a bomb under there!" Rio told him, taking a self with the thing.

My stomach growled,

"I hope that when this explodes, there will still be some left for me to try!" I exclaimed rubbing my stomach.

When Koro Sensei came, he was already drooling at the damn thing, "C-can I really eat this whole thing?!?" He asked Kayano.

"Oh, yea, sure. I just wanted to use up those discarded eggs." Kayano told him