||Chapter 38!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

Once Hawaiian shirt assassin was all tide up and unconscious Terasaksa and Yoshida hid him under a coffee table and couch in the lobby of the hall. We all continued on walking, Isogi had to help Mr. K walk and lead the group though. While we were walking Koro Sensei decided to be insensitive and say,

"Man, it sure is starting to feel like summer vacation, am I right?"

We all looked at him very un-amused and than instantly pointed our fingers at him to scold him,

"Well aren't you happy-go lucky!" One student said.

"Say's the only one who's absolutely safe!" Another said

"Yea, what's the big idea?!? You enjoy seeing us suffer?!?" I demanded.

"Nagisa, twirl him around till he's sick!"

And the funny thing about that request was Nagisa actually did it too. If I wasn't so mad I would have laughed my ass off. Karma stopped Nagisa and said,

"Okay, Terasaka, I'm jamming him in. Shorts off and spread those cheeks!"

"That'll kill me!" He exclaimed

"Karma you weirdo!!!" I shouted, "Why do you say the things you say?!?!"

Nagisa held up Orb Koro Sensei to his face,

"Koro Sensei, why does this feel like summer?" Nagisa asked.

"The teacher student relationship is not a cozy one. And summer vacation fosters student independence in places beyond a teacher's protection. If you apply the lessons you've learned in your usual gym classes, there will be few enemies for you to fear. This is your assassination vacation...and you can beat it." He monologued.

🗡🗡🗡

Upon entering the 5th floor scenic walkway, I found myself getting unnerved. I shivered and held on to the end of Karma's shirt,

"Is it just me or is this place giving you guys bad vibes?" I asked trembling as we walked.

We all pressed up against the wall to avoid being seen by whoever could be down this bad vibes hallway. There was this guy there. Blond hair blue eyes, when I saw him I got serious chills.

"Hey, why's he just standing out in the open like that?" Suguya asked.

"He's been waiting for us!!" I squeaked quietly.

"The vibe he's giving off..." Yada said.

"Oh, yeah. I can totally call it now: If it's kill or be killed, he'd kill."

I started trembeling more,

"This is the scariest guy I've ever seen, and all he's doing is standing there..." I commented.

The guy then hit his hand on the glass cracking it. All of got visibly startled.

"What a drag, hm. If I can hear your footsteps, you're not tough enough for me, hm." Blonde assassin said, "Supposedly some special forces teacher was taking the lead, too, hm. I guess smog's gas must've gotten the better of him, hm. Probably killed each other at the same time, hm. Come out hm."

"He cracked the window with his hand!" Suguya pointed out.

We all walked out from our hiding spot. That's when I noticed it. My eyes narrowed at his left hand,

"I-If his thing his hands...then why...why does he had one of his hands in his pockets??" I asked myself quietly.

"Hey Y/n..." Karma said to me.

"Y-yes??" I asked.

"I want you to back me up..." he said.

I looked at him confused,

"Huh?? What do you mean??" I asked.

He grinned and leaned down and whispered what he wanted into my ear. I manuevered my bag onto my chest and hugged it. I nodded a bit,

"You've got it!" I said unsure of myself.

"You sure say 'hm' a lot, buddy!" Karma said cheerily.

I got startled,

"I heard it would make me sound more like a samurai, hm. It's got a cool ring to it, so I'm trying it out, hm" Blonde Assain told Karma.

I arched a brow at blonde assassin, 'So he's not japanese...' I thought. Blonde assassin started cracking his fingers without even touching them,

"Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't mind, hm." He said.

I beamed,

"Wow! So cool!" I whispered in awe.

I felt Nagisa eye me,

"Really...?" he asked.

"What?? That's cool, I don't care!" I whisper shouted at him.

"After I kill you all here, i can drop the 'hm' with no loss of face, hm."

"Bare hands...are those your killing tools them?" Orb Koro Sensei asked him.

I shuddered, 'So I was right, then that means-'

"They're actually quite a demand for this, hm. Passing through pat-downs has distinct advantages, hm. Once they come closer, I snap their necks, hm. Or if I feel like it, I could crush their skulls, hm."

I whimpered like a puppy,

"How scary..." I said, holding onto Nagisa's shoulder.

"You know...it's funny, hm. The more you train your strength for killing people, hm, the more you feel like using it for something else, hm. A fight to be precise, hm. Against a might foe--to the death, hm. Bt what a letdown, hm. Seeing who I'm up against, I've all but lost my will to fight, hm. Plus, it's a pain killing a bunch of small fry by myself, hm."

Blonde Assassin pulled out a walkie talkie, startling us, well all but one student. Karma took a potted mini palm tree and smacked the walkie talkie into the glass, breaking it.

"You're pretty average for a pro, aren't you?" Karma provoked, "Breaking glass, busting skulls? I can do that, too. But if your opening move is to call in reinforcements, maybe you're too scared to take on a junior high kid alone."

The whole class reacted to his comment, and Mr. Karasuma said,

"--No--don't be reckless!"

"Stop right there, Mr. Karasuma. His chin is down." Orb Koro Sensei spoke.

I managed to look at Karma as well to see what Koro Sensei was talking about,

"So far her's been showing off her swagger with his chin in the air, looking down on his opponents. But this is different. His words may be as rough as ever...but his eyes are looing straight ahead, alert, observing his foe head- on. He's been lying low ever since finals, but it seems he's learned well from his failures."

Karma did a light chuckle. I couldn't help but stare at him in awe. Karma really has changed since the beginning of the year...

"All right, hm. Let's see what you can do, hm." Blonde Assassin said, sliding his jacket off his body and cracking his fingers.

"Give this everything you've got-- you're facing one high wall: an adult!" Koro Sensei reminded him.

I slipped to the back of our class cluster and unzipped my bag quietly. I stuck my hand inside of it and fished around inside of it nervously.

Karma-kun...one of my closest friends...I hope you're able to read my mind again right now...If you can... please, for the love of god...don't die...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lmao I kind of like the end of this chapter! But writing 'hm' like 20 times for blonde assassin man was such a fucking bitch!!!! ahem...anyways! That concludes my Friday chapter haul! See you all next weekend!! I hope I provided enough chapters to last you from today to at least Sunday.