||Chapter 6!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"See you Nagisa and Y/n." Tomohito waved at us once we were back on the main campus

    "Yep! See you tomorrow!" Nagisa waved.

I waved too,

    "Chao!" I exclaimed

Nagisa looked at me confused,

    "Chao?" He asked, "What language is that!"

    "It's French!" I exclaimed, "or...Italian? Or chinese? Or American? Or...Japanese???"

Nagisa let out a sigh,

    "You're so hopeless sometimes."

    "Hey look it's Nagisa!" Someone called out.

    "Right at home down in the E Class!" Someone else said.

I got stiff. These voices...they were familiar too me,

    "Barf. He'll never make it back to our class like that." The voice from before teased

    "Plus, Akabane's back in E Class now that his suspension's over! And that crazy girl is in there too!" The same voice said.

Nagi looked so sad when I glanced up at them, 'wait a sec, were they talking about me???' I realized. I quickly spun on my heels,

    "Hey, are you two bitches talking about me?!?" I shouted.

They both looked a bit startled but their cocky facades quickly reappeared,

    "And yea what about it E class trash? You're in the pits! I would seriously rather die than wind up there!" He said.

I gritted my teeth as my rage boiled,

    "Trash??!!? I'll make that little death wish of yours come true!!" I shouted.

I grabbed my shoe off my foot and threw it at one of them. It would have hit one of them in the face if Karma hadn't caught my show inches before it hit that guy. Karma smashed a bottle on the pillar above their heads.   

    "Really? You'd rather die?" Karma asked point the broken bottle at them, "Like...now?"

    "Akabane!" One of the shrieked like a little girl.

The pair ran off. Karma laughed and tossed my shoe to me and of course I caught it and put it back on. I tried to attack Karma but he kept dodging me like an ass,

    "Like I'd actually do it!" he said.

    "That's not what I'm mad about you bastard!" I shouted trying to kick him.

    "But still, with such great toys to play with, who wants another suspension." he said grabbing my fist before I could punch him.

My stomach growled causing me to loose focus, and he fricking tripped me onto my ass. He walked up to Nagisa,

    "Karma..." Nagisa said, "...That wasn't very cool of you to do to Y/n"

Karma shrugged, not caring,

    "Yea whatever, she attacked me first. So listen, Nagisa, there's something I wanted to ask you." Karma said.

I started crying,

    "No fair Karma! You jerk! Why do you always have to treat me so badly! First during 6th period and now this? And the you have the audacity to catch my shoe mid flight and trip me when there's glass on the floor?!?!!!" I cried.

They both looked at me.

🗡🗡🗡

    Karma put his card to the monitor at the train station and walked through, "I understand you know a few things about Koro Sensei." Karma said to Nagisa.

    "Uh, well, kind of." Nagisa admitted.

    "Does he get mad if you call him an octopus?" he asked.

    "An octopus?" Nagisa repeated, "On the contrary, I think. His self portrait is an octopus, and he picks the octopus character in games. And when he was digging around in the sandbox...never mind about that...So if he's making jokes like that, I'd say the octopus thing is kind of his trademark."

    "Hmmm. That give me a little idea." Karma said mishcviously

    "What are you up to now, Karma?" Nagisa asked him.

My stomach growled and I held it tightly, 'ugh when is this guy gonna leave us alone!!!' I pouted in my mind.

    "I'm happy, is all." Karma said, "Speaking of happy..."

Karma looked at me causing me to jump a bit,

    "Why are you two walking home today? Y/n, you live on my side of town."

My face turned red, but before I could tell him it was none of his damn business, Nagisa spoke up,

    "Y/n hasn't eaten much all day, so we're going to a ramen shop."

My face heated up more, I lightly hit Nagisa's arm,

    "Nagisa! Don't tell him that, now he's gonna want to come!"I whined

    "Oh, I see...mind if I tag along?" Karma asked.

    "Sure" Nagisa said at the same time as me.

    "No" I said at the same time as Nagisa.

We both looked at eachother,

    "Thanks guys!" Karma said in a chipper tone.

I grumbled,

    "Oh no...looks like I forgot my wallet at home today...Y/n, mind paying for me?"

I instantly became nervous,

    "Well, you see...I don't know about that...I don't have that much money-" I tried to tell him.

    "Oh, that's cool. Well while we all walk together I can show Nagisa this interesting little letter I found from last year that I have with me for safe keeping." Karma said all to happily

I instantly perked up and I felt my face become super heated. Nagisa looked at me then Karma,

"Letter, What letter?" Nagisa asked.

    "SH! Sh! Nagisa!" I told Nagisa in a panic.

I looked at Karma who was smirking at me and I huffed,

"Fine, Fine! I think I might actually have some cash or something..." I muttered.

I oppened up my wallet and started counting my money inside. Both boys peered over my shoulder,

"I thought you said you didn't have any money!" Nagisa exclaimed looking into my wallet.

I closed it shut,    

    "S-stop looking into my wallet!" I exclaimed, "This is all just an misunderstanding! Besides you said you'd treat me! Since when do I need money for you to do that!"

    "I only said that because I thought you were broke!" He shouted.

    "Stop yelling at me Nagisa!" I started crying.

Karma just laughed...like a dumbass.

Yep...Karma and I...we aren't your average friends...The only reason we even talk to each other is because...Karma's kind of blackmailing me...

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the fact that Karma's blackmailing Y/n for me. Come back next Chapter to find out who what where when why and how! And remember Author-chan loves you very much!