chap 17

*~**~*~**~*

"H-ello.." tatsuya tugged on denki's shirt, standing a few inches below him.
The blonde blushed softly as he shuffled "h-hey uhm, tatsuya right? It's nice to finally meet you" Denki chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

Tatsuya took a minuet to stare at the nervous male in front of him before motioning his hand to bend down a little closer towards his height, Denki hummed, bending down and moving closer towards the smaller male.

The thing about tatsuya Izuku grew to love and hate was his..wanting needs.

He keeps to himself

He doesn't talk much unless it's needed

But when he wants something he never hesitates to get it.

It's troublesome, Izuku only loved it when he had wantings from him..but when it came to other people..- well you can guess how he reacts.

The smaller male leaned forward, cuffing the side of denki's cheek placing a kiss on said males lips.
Blush rose up quickly from the tips of denki's toes to the top of his head.

The kiss never came to an end, some part of him liked it while the other was..confused..

Tatsuya isn't dumb

He did this for one reason and one reason only

Izuku's reaction.

He craved it, instead of a usual verbal argument, Izuku tended to use sexual intercourse to set his point across.

A reward or punishment

Weather it was a reward or punishment tatsuya didn't care which one he received, if Izuku touched him whenever he wanted..he was content.

But that's toxic

And some part of tatsuya knows that as well.

Would he admit to it?

Maybe, but as of now it just feels to good to let go.
Kaminari finally came from his daze, gently breaking the kiss and backing up just slightly.
The blonde touched his bottom lip, grazing over it with the tip of his finger.

He blushed, looking at the smaller male who was nowhere in sight the moment he looked up.

...
"What the fuck was that huh?" Izuku frowned, eyes burning with rage. Tatsuya bit his bottom lip slightly regretting his choice of actions..not to much tho.

"Tatsuya! Hey hello? Are you even listening?" He sighed, grabbing tatsuya's wrist pulling the smaller male towards him quiet harshly "ne, do you know who you belong to?"

"Y-yes"

"Mm.."

Izuku leaned in, inches away from tatsuya's ear. His voice was husky and deep, a mixture of hot and cold breath made him shiver

"with that stunt you pulled just now I don't think you do"

"Deku? Oh deku hey sensei sent me to come get you, we gotta do the quirk test" Uraraka walked down the hall her smile never once leaving her face.

Izuku swallowed the urge to choke her as he put on the most fakest front yet "really? Sorry mustive lost track of time, we'll be there"

"Gotcha!" Waving them off she left, and just as she turned her back izuku's smile dropped and instead released a psychotic frown "we'll handle this later, go join with milo"

Without hesitation tatsuya nodded and made his way down the hall, heart beating fast at the thought of what Izuku might do.

Tho Izuku had other things in mind just like

Who this Denki kaminari kid is.