Chap 22

*~**~*~**~*
1 week later

A week has past since the incident between Izuku and bakugo, they really haven't spoken a word to each other since.

Both had 2 completely different reasons for doing so,
Bakugo had too much pride in him to speak first while Deku was busying collecting info on a certain red head. "its been a while since you decided you wanted to see me...and when you do its too help you collect info on a kid"

kyrumi huffed, folding her arms as she did so, Izuku rolled his eyes before pulling her into a hug "You know i love you right? don't be like that..i'm really happy to see you again"

There it goes.

manipulation at its best.

kyrumi knows this better then anyone, she's the one who's been falling for them since she was brought to this world. yet she continues to ignore it, as if she's scared to confront them..

scared wouldn't even be the world to fathom how she feels.

she know's first hand the things izuku can do, she see's what happens to people who cross him.

now tell me..if you were put in kyrumi's shoes since the age 12..would you too be scared to confront the person who brought you to this earth?

"I know..i'm not angry, i love helping you out anyway" kyrumi smiled softly, bringing herself away from izuku's hug. "Good girl- Now from here on out you will be attending school with me, tho while you're there you would be watching over kirishima's shoulder"

"But-"

"I'm not finished- after school you will follow him home then report to me his route..Understand?"

"...Understood"

smirking softly izuku walked over towards the black and white haired female, lifting her head up by her chin as his other hand slowly wrapped around her thin waist, pulling her closer towards him "You are so very adorable you know that right?"

Knock knock knock

"Izuku?..Who are you talking to?"

standing out the door was a confused brother, one who came to have a small talk with him in hopes something would..change him back to the little four year old kid who found him on the street that day.

"No one tomura..what do you need"

The door slowly opened, reveling a tall fluffy haired teen with eyes that were stained with worry.

"How's..how's your head feeling...hit it pretty hard when you fell to the ground."

walking to the bed Izuku plopped down on it with annoyance entering his voice "Yeah all thanks to a certain someone"

"Don't be like that, you nearly choked your friend to fucking death" following after Izuku's footsteps, he sits on the bed, head cocked towards the greenette's "i'm sorry for hitting you the way I did..but you have to understand you were gonna hurt katsuki. And we both know you would've been a broken mess if that happened"

Izuku slouched, letting a second pass before falling back first on the bed "I'll apologize to him tomorrow..promise"

"I'll hold you to that promise then kiddo" chuckling lightly Tomura copied izuku's actions. Back falling towards the bed.

They both starred at the ceiling in silence, till 3 minutes go past they both turn their heads towards each other.

Eyes locked.

They stared

And stared

And stared

Then suddenly Tomura noticed a change in the face of his little brothers..his pupils were shrunken, as his skin was pale..circles under his eyes.

Almost as if he looked psychotically dead inside..

"I think ima leave you be now- uhm I'll be in the other room if you need me"

Quickly getting up Tomura left the room, shutting the door tightly behind him. Izuku's head then turned back to the ceiling letting it rest there until he felt the motivation to move again.

*~**~*~**~*~*

"Ne, Tomura-kun"

"Oh, hey what's up, is something wrong"

Shigaraki cocked his head to the side as ohjiro stood awkwardly at the door, shuffling a bit he answered no before making his way deeper into the room. "Just bored, plus I haven't hung out with you in a while"

Shigaraki giggled at ojiro's comment, which made his heart skip a beat- for some reason he yet knows to understand "well what do you wanna do? I'm here till Friday. there's the movies, park picnics, mall tri-nhm"

Ojiro leaned in, placing a small kiss on said makes lips. Leaving a tingling feeling once back away, "I-uhm saw izuku do it multiple times with milo and tatsuya..So I just- thought I'd get it a try with- with you"

Nervously smiling the blonde finally looked up, only to see a blushed covered Tomura in front of him.
"Wh-why did you.."

In a panic ojiro threw apologies towards the teen before quickly walking out the bedroom. He doesn't know what he was thinking when he decided to kiss Tomura.

He just did it.

Watching Izuku and his actions with the others made him want to give it a try with Tomura..tho now he starts to regret ever taking up that action at all.

Tomura on the other hand wasn't angry, upset or disgusted..just more embarrassed.

Not from the kiss.

But how is body reacted to it.

Quickly shutting out his thoughts, he turnt off the lights and continued on with the night. Not putting any focus on how this sudden attraction arose.

But that's the problem.

Why push something to the side just to allow it to grow bigger?

A question no one in the family Aizawa family can come to answer.

Guess Izuku isn't the only one with problems.