Chap 18~

*~*~**~*~**~*~**~*

"Your late~ time isn't something a hero haves Izuku" Shota glared, eyes following Izuku as he made his way towards milo and tatsu.

The greenette chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly~ "sorry dad~ I lost track of time,it won't happen again"

"Sensei"

"Hm?"

"Sensei, call me sensei while your in school~ same goes for you ojiro" Izuku blinked before shaking his head and giving a solute- ojiro giggled, taking his eyes off Izuku and back towards Shota.

Tho he tried to stay focus, his mind wanderd.
Wandered to shigaraki and how he was doing~

If he's eating well.

If he's overworking or not.

If he's..touchi- "ojiro? Hey listen up"

Aizawa groaned, rolling his eyes before walking over and flicking the top of said males forehead "s-sorry, was I spacing out?"

"That's what it seems" he sighed, "everyone's in lining up for the tests, go stand in front of Denki"

"Mm got it! Sorry"

-
"Izuku, go to nezu's office. He's gonna be teaching you on strategy methods and technical things since- well that's what you do"

Looking back at Aizawa giving a nod Izuku turned his attention back towards milo and tatsuya who were right behind him in line "you guys know what to do, don't push yourself to hard..Kay?"

"I wonder if boom boom would be upset if we placed first instead of him" milo giggled, making Izuku smile during the process. "He most likely would pretend to be pissed in front of everyone else but reward you guys later on"

Izuku chuckled, patting milo's head before standing up from his squatted position. "Tatsuya"

The smaller male looked up, making eye contact. His nonchalant face was kept but his heart rate wasn't, "we'll talk later"

Patting said males shoulder Izuku walked past the 2~ not bothering to look back. Tatsuya let out a sigh of relief, he'd have to worry about later when it comes. As of right now his mind focused on the test.

Little did they know the giggle and a sigh caught the attention of 2 guys within that class, one with a multi color hair pattern and the other with a lightning bolt printed on his hair.

Kaminari was specical, didn't it..look like he was kinda nervous? Uncomfortable even?
He doesn't know, so he brushed it off.

Thinking about bringing it up later or so..

Shoto on the other hand pushed down blush as hard as he can once he heard the cheerful giggle from his desk mate.

He didn't know what to do, why did a giggle warm his heart? Hell he doesn't even know milo that well~ it confused him and only made he want to..get to know milo a bit more then he originally did.

--

"What's up~ da-I mean sensei said you wanted Me"

"Ah yes, Izuku hello! I heard you didn't have a quirk and so your more into strategy and technical things am I correct?" Nezu jumped off the desk seat, making his way towards the taller male who did the same.

"Yeah sure you can say that~ i usually work behind the scenes, milo and tatsuya do most of the work" Izuku plopped down on the seat provided within the office. "That's pretty handy, you'd be the perfect team for hostage situations or even top secret missions~ I heard of your father that you have a quick mind..is that true?"

"I wouldn't say that~ more like I can read a situation and predict what'll happen a minuet or 2 before it does, my quirk isn't meant for fighting or anything~ so I trained my mind and my body instead of that"

Nezu paused, he felt a..agitated aura coming off the teen..it didn't feel normal, not like a normal agitation at least.

More like a~ murderous one.

"Mm, well right over here I made a proposal that basically reads I'll be your teacher until your graduation on your 3rd year~ you'll intern with me to train more on your mind and techniques- of course, only if you'd like"

"Yeah sure- here" grabbing the pen and contract from nezu Izuku signed it without hesitation~ sliding it back towards said male after he was finished.

Nezu didn't have any complaints, he was intrigued by the teen but also curious..what Is he hiding exactly?

*~**~*~**~*

A/N: Hoooiiiiii, so idk if I'm back or not I just decided to make this little chapter for you guys. I'm sorry for the extra long break, I'm really trying guys..I hope you like it see you next time