Chap 7

Hello lol, idk if the way i worded it was weird but I made up to 10 chapters. Like from 6-10-..anyway I finished early so I'll post them idk one a day. Hope you enjoy.

*~*~*~*

"You ready zu? It's about time" Aizawa called from downstairs.

Izuku was meeting up with katsuki to hang out for the day and spend the night over at matsuki's, if you asked the blonde he would say it was just a hang out, a sleepover. Ask Izuku he'd say it's a date.

It's been a week ever since izuku's enter course with that man on the way to the market. Ever since then he'd hadn't been the same.

Aizawa took noticed, the way his youngest would be possessive over certain things, the way he'd flare up at the mention of katsuki, the way he would sometimes catch Izuku in the act of cutting out some others face of a picture katsuki was in, only leaving the blonde.

He questioned it, but didn't make it known maybe it's the fact of not wanting to think of your son you loved with all you're heart as a crazy psychotic psychopath.

Izuku's feet pitter pattered down the stairs, alongside others following behind him "I'm ready! Let's go"

Walking up to the door shouta sighed using his arm to push up against izuku's stomach, pushing him back away from the door "not so fast, you're brothers wanna say bye"

Letting out a soft gasp of guilt for not saying goodbye Izuku turned around running towards his brothers, embracing them both in a bear hug "sorry! Don't miss me to much" he giggled, letting go of the duo but using both hands to softly pat they're heads.

"It's only for a day, I'll think we'll manage" shigaraki chuckled grabbing izuku's hand leaving it in his. Izuku's sleeve fell down having both his brothers eyes catch sight of what was burned into his arm.

It was a red scar, a zig zag going across. He looked at it then back at Izuku who held his head to the ground, hair over shadowing his eyes "izu..what's this?" Ojiro ran his thumb softly against it, the tip of his thumb barely touching his skin.

Izuku was annoyed, he doesn't know why but he was. They were in his business and every little detail about it pissed him off more.

Snatching his hand away he turned around leaving the 2 brothers to question what was burned into his skin, leaving them worried..leaving them scared.

Shouta wasn't the only one who took notice in izuku's new change, everyone did. And just like Aizawa none of them said anything.

---

The car guiding across the road left izuku's ears ringing, a soft ring he didn't mind. The bumps the car past through made his hands bounce up and down giving him a nice relaxing feeling, the small soft break that the car did at a red light making you Jult slightly made him smile.

And yet it all was ruined with just a simple question.

"What happened to your wrist"

Don't get him wrong, the denial of nothing being wrong with his youngest hasn't left. But he'd be damned to just sit back without knowing how a zig zag burn mark appeared on the child's wrist.

Izuku looked up at him softly smiling trying to hide his annoyance with reassurance "Nothing..a birth mark"

"You're 9 years old and I've had you for what? 5 years, I'm sure I would've noticed a birth mark on your forearm once I found you guys"

"I think old age does that to a person, ya know poor eye sight, forgetfulness the whole ordeal"

Stopping at another red light shouta turned to Izuku, irritated at his response "first fix your attitude, secondly I won't hesitate to turn this car back around, you can stay home if you wanna retort the way you did"