Chap 9

*~*~*~*~*

The day was spent, Izuku and katsuki had the time of they're lives together. Firstly going to the movies, then to the mall for shopping accessories.

By the time that was over the sun had already began to set, getting darker as time went on.

Both males made it to the house, the smell of curry hit they're noses instantly making their stomachs growl.

Matsuki chuckled, telling the boys to get washed up before eating. They both complied, katsuki taking his mothers bathroom and Izuku taking the one in the hallway.

*~*~*~*

"Soo what'd you guys do while you were out"- Masaru

Swallowing his spoon full of curry Izuku giggled telling them back everything that they did. "Mhm, but the nerd got to scared and screamed getting us kicked out"

Izuku blushed, softly shoving katsuki's shoulder who chuckled in return. Matsuki turned up the volume on the tv having a story on the news peek her interest.

"The sad story between a very young girl who's life was taken too early set place at a nearby busy street. The footage shown here shows the young girl stumbling out towards the road, right when a truck was headed that direction.

Some bystanders decided to speak up about the situation.

Click

"That's enough of that, you boys finish-Ah Katsuki? What's the matte-HEY DONT JUST RUN OFF"

The door upstairs slammed, making Izuku jump slightly. He doesn't know why katsuki was upset..he just met the girl she wasn't anybody important. So why was he crying over somebody that was a waste of space?

"Jeez, that child gets mood swings more then I get hot flashes" rubbing her hair matsuki began collecting the plates, placing them in the sink.

"Thank you for the meal" bowing Izuku made his way upstairs, head locked towards the floor.
"Yeah no problem squirt, go cheer up that brat of mine mm?"

--

"Kacchan..open up I wanna see you"

"No leave me alone"

"....if you don't open up I'm using my quirk on the door"

---

"C..can I hug you?" Izuku fidgeted with his fingers, eyes jumping everywhere. Katsuki sniffled pulling the greenette into a tight hug.

Izuku slowly pushed katsuki to the bed, falling on top of him before shifting to his side.
He smiled, softly stroking the blondes hair. Humming a soft tone undoubtedly calming the male in process.

"Ne, kacchan why do you cry for a soul you just met"

Bakugo became stiff, lifting his head up to face the greenette. He was met with apologetic eyes..covered up by annoyance. "Why must you shed tears over a soul you don't even know..aren't I good enough? Aren't I the only one you need"

The blonde sat up, pulling himself out of izuku's grasp. "What are you talking about? I'm just..frustrated I really like he-Ow..de-deku stop it"

Izuku gripped katsuki's hair, hurting the blonde. He didn't mean to but Izuku was upset, she was useless, a pest..he got rid of so what was the problem? "You cry over silly things kacchan....I'm going for a walk"

Letting go of his hair Izuku got up, walking out the door leaving bakugo to his thoughts and feelings. 'What's wrong with him...I..I didn't do anything wrong"

---

"Stupid kacchan..I did this for you and yet you still cry over some girl you just met" he mumbled, kicking a pebble to the side.

"Ow"

Izuku turned his head towards where the rock landed, sniffling a bit from crying.
From the alleyway out walked a man covered in mist. Dressed as a butler, "You got some kicks on ya there" the man chuckled, stepping into the light.

"Yeah what's it to you"

"Nothing at all, you just seemed like a fella that needed someone to talk to so-Ah" he patted towards the spot next to him on the sidewalk, Izuku huffed taking a seat next to the man. Laying his head on his shoulder.

Now this action took him back a bit, he was so comfortable with relaxing around a stranger he just met it shocked him to say the least.

"So, what's on your mind"

Izuku sighed, playing with his hoodie strings "did I do wrong by getting rid of someone that was in the way?"

"Depends on what you mean"

"...she tried stealing my kacchan away, so I got rid of her..it was all for him and yet he still- cries over her....it pisses me off" Izuku clenched his fist, feeling deep frustration.

Kurogiri chuckled, ruffling the boys head "as time goes on he'll forget about her..just as I would forget I ever met you"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm changing..on the verge of death. Not physically but mentally. My name is Shirakumo, that's all I remember..and a certain friend of mine. But that's not the point, what I'm trying to say so he'll forget about her as time goes on so, young lad you have nothing to fret about"

Mist man stood up, stretching as he did so. Walking away Izuku blinked before standing up in a rush. "What was your friends name?"

He yelled out, hands stuffed in his hoodie pockets. Kuro turned around smile going unnoticed "His name was Shouta Aizawa, tho I don't know where he is now"

Izuku froze, staring at the man that disappeared without a trace. 'Dads friend.."

*~*~*~*~*