Chap 14~

*~**~*~**~*

"M'mm" Izuku hummed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he sat up in the middle of both brothers. After talking to each other each decided to take a nap, hoping they'd all wake up feeling better.

Feeling the cold air hit his skin Izuku shivered bringing the covers up and over him as he straddled himself on top of Tomura enjoying the warmth building back up again.

The weight on top of him make him wake up as the shuffling awoken ojiro who cuddled up towards the other 2.

Tomura softly smiled, taking both hands to run his fingers over izuku's scalp in circular motion. Izuku gently hummed at the massaging feeling as he felt ojiro take his hand, holding it into his. "Your really warm" Izuku mumbled, burying his face deeper into the crook of Tomura' neck.

Ojiro chuckled using his tail fur to softly tickle izuku's neck "Heyy I'm warmer!" He whined, making Izuku giggle as he gently swatted the tail away, shigaraki huffed a smile ruffling ojihro's hair "stoop~! That tickles hmm~ fine"

Getting off shigaraki who whined after feeling cold air rush towards him Izuku got back in the middle, bringing the cover over all 3 of they're heads "this way we can all be warm" Izuku giggled, shifting to his back as he played with his fingers.

"But I liked it better before! You kept me warmer" Izuku laughed at tomura's complaining, placing a soft kiss on his jaw line.

Knock knock knock

"Kids, come downstairs please dinner is ready"

The kids shuffled under the covers, trying to keep quiet as they hid from Yuka that just entered, sadly the shuffling lasted to long having the adult quickly spot where they hid.

Tho he still played along.

"Mm~ I wonder where they could be..inn here?" Yuka opened the closet door before making a fake pouting sound "no not here..I wonder....~ ah maybe over here"

Izuku giggled but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth afterwards "Gotcha" Yuka lifted the cover up, revealing the laughing kids from under. "Awwhh we've been caught" Izuku huffed out with a pout, sitting up and climbing over Tomura to get off the bed.

Tomura chuckled, grabbing Izuku by his waist pulling him into his lap, burying his face in the crook of izuku's neck who giggled in reply.

Yuka chuckled softly, telling all 3 of them to hurry on before the food gets cold as he exited the room. "Cmon let him go, your making everybody else wait" ojiro stated, walking in front of Izuku grabbing his hands in attempt to pull him out of tomura's grasp.

Succueeding, ojiro pulled Izuku into his chest ruffling his hair before pulling away and walking out the door.

Izuku skipped behind feeling happier then before as Tomura trailed behind.

Dinner went by smoothy
Izuku mumbled on about random things as Hikaru picked at him on it
Causing bickering between the 2.
Ojiro conversated with Yuka as shigaraki and shota threw smart remarks at each other.

Something Shota mentioned perked Izuku up within a second "I invited katsuki over, he wanted to see Izuku so he's staying the night"

"Really!?" Izuku bounced up outta his chair in a flash, eyes beaming with excitement. Shota nodded before calling back at Izuku who rushed off to his room in a hurry "hey, wait put your plate in the sink!"

"Oh yeah -oops" semi shuffling his feet against the floor and running Izuku quickly placed his plate in the sink, rushing towards his room afterwards.