Chap~12

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oji-nii, shiggie-Chan" Izuku called out, knocking on his brothers door.

Today was family night and Izuku wanted to get some time with his brothers before heading downstairs to everyone else..but they didn't answer.

He knew they were in there.

So why weren't they answering?

"Shiggie-Chan? Oji-nii open up I wanna come in! I know you guys are in there. You can't ignore me" Izuku frowned, the knocking on the door turning into banging.

And yet again, still no answer.

Izuku became annoyed and angry, soon deciding to walk away and go back to his room.
But behind the door he was standing in front of, sat 2 distraught brothers, eyes widened with tears tugging their already blurry vision.

They saw it, what Izuku did.

And hell' they didn't wanna believe it.

He killed someone, over something they didn't know.

But he killed someone.

And smiled right after...that wasn't normal..was it?

No, no they're just overthinking things.
Yeah that's it just...overthinking.

Flashback 4 days ago~

"So what's up with your radio company uncle zashie?" Shigaraki asked, looking up at the taller male beside him "I'm allowed to invite 2 special guest on tonight's show!" He beamed, placing both hands on his hips with a cheeky grin "and what better then have my 2 nephews star"

"Hmm, What will we be doing?"-Ojiro

About to reply hizashi's phone rang, causing him to answer and step aside for a bit, leaving the 2 kids to themselves. Shigaraki grabbed Ojihro's hand just for comfort since being in public wasn't exactly his strong suit.

Oji smiled, softly rubbing his thumb against the back of shigaraki's hand for reassurance.
Looking ahead he spotted a similar green mop just barely showing from under the black hoodie. "Hey, is that izu?"

"Hm? Oh where"

"Right there" ojiro pointed his finger to the figure standing behind a girl "right there, that looks like his hair"

"Anybody could have green hair silly"
Shigaraki giggled before being cut off with a tight squeeze on his hand and loud gasp. He winced slightly at the grip "Y-your hurting me ojiro, what's the matte-Hey why are you crying?"

The oldest didn't have to say anything, all he did was another finger point.

And there shigaraki saw a lifeless body right in front of a..smiling Izuku.

"H-..he pushed her"

Tomura quickly whipped his eyes back towards the male, ripping his hand away "Izuku wouldn't kill someone! You have no proof"

"I saw him push her shigaraki! He took his hoodie off right after..it was Izuku *hic* I'm sure of it"

"...n-no" shigaraki began to back up, back hitting against a building wall. He clenched his head trying his best to stop the pounding.

That wasn't Izuku, it couldn't of been. Izuku isn't a murderer he's a hero...someone who saves people. No, no he didn't do it.

He didn't Believe it.

He refused to.

*~*~*~*~
Flashback over

"I don't know what happened Sho, I came back to them having panic attacks outta no where"